Respected Contributor

I go to Hobby Lobby as my reward to me after Dr. appointments....and, I can hardly wait...a brand new one is being built a few minutes from me.!!! I call HL my happy place. 😀

Valued Contributor

I used to live almost 2 hours away from a Hobby Lobby so it was a treat to go to one. Now, I have one about 5 minutes away. I have to ban myself from going very often, as I go crazy. If I wait until the 90% aisle is going, my car trunk is full of seasonal items. So, I can only allow myself to go in there once in awhile. Love that store!

Trusted Contributor

PA Mom- mom,  being you have to drive so far I would call them first. There have been post before about fall decor out at the dollar store and I've gone over to mine and nonething was out yet.  It might save you a trip for nonething. 

Honored Contributor
I enjoy browsing and shopping at HL, I can spend a lot of time (and money) there, if I let myself.
"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

I have two HL in my area.  One is about 10 mi away and the other new one is about 1/2 mi down the road.  However, I am so used to the old one farther away, that I can't get used to the new one which is closer.  They made the new one flipped from the old one.  You go in and everything is flipped and departments are changed.  Just can't get used to it, so I usually go to the old one unless I know exactly what I'm going for.  Maybe I'll get used to the new one if I go often enough Smiley Happy  What an excuse Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Don't have one near me. I'm surprised as we have doubles and triples of many other stores. Maybe it is just as well as the last thing I need is more stuff!

Esteemed Contributor

@Beauty Maven

Was browsing online and they have a red truck similar to what Valarie has.  

I know there were lots of fans of that here.  It is cute!

Honored Contributor

YEA!    Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Witchy Woman  I have that red truck from HL.  Got it last year after

seeing Valerie's.  It's not as big as hers, but the perfect size for

where I have it displayed.

Trusted Contributor

Am I the only one who has been made aware that Hobby Lobby got into legal trouble for smuggling artifacts from the Middle East?

I won't give my money to a business that has insurance that makes it difficult or impossible for women to get birth control coverage, looks down their noses at non-Christians and compalins about "discrimination" as they attempt to force their religious practicies on their employees, yet steals priceless artifacts that are sacred to several different faiths; apparently they think the law doesn't apply to them--except when it suits their convnience.

Don't bother to "tsk tsk" me about my deeply cynical attitude toward businesses that use Almighty as a marketing tool; I can only imagine what HE thinks of it.