Valued Contributor

Have you seen Hobby Lobby's 2018 Christmas displays?  I visited my local store today and WOW -- the presentation of holiday decor is just beautiful.  I saw many of the same items offered by VPH on QVC including glitter ribbon, the holiday children figurines, some gingerbread houses.  I have to say, it's really beautiful -- and double the size of last year.  

Honored Contributor

Yes. I go to Hobby Lobby more than I should.

Valued Contributor

Me too @OKPrincess.  There's a Hobby Lobby (I simply call it "the Lobby -- we're on a one-name basis!) right at the end of my block.  They know me by name.  

Honored Contributor

@Beauty Maven wrote:

Me too @OKPrincess.  There's a Hobby Lobby (I simply call it "the Lobby -- we're on a one-name basis!) right at the end of my block.  They know me by name.  

I have all my pictures framed there too. I live a short distance to two of them. 🙂 If they don’t know my name, they should. I’m in trouble when things are 50% off. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Beauty Maven I have never been there, but I found out that there is one about 45 minutes from my house, and I am planning to go this weekend! I'm so excited! Especially now that I know the Christmas displays are up!

Valued Contributor

You will love it @PA Mom-mom -- let us know what you think Smiley Surprised)

Esteemed Contributor

@Beauty Maven wrote:

You will love it @PA Mom-mom -- let us know what you think Smiley Surprised)

@Beauty Maven Yes, I will!! I'm not an expert at things like this, but I'll do my best!

Valued Contributor

I was there today and was quite impressed.  First, on how the store is so neat and clean

and then, the amount of merchandise they have.  I specifically went to look at their fall flowers and pumpkins.  Wow, what a selection!  Many items were 40% off too.

I enjoyed my visit. 

OLslgHK.gif

~ To Know, To Dare, To Will, To Remain Silent ~
Respected Contributor

My favorite place on earth, big selection and great prices. I was just there yesterday........wonderful.

Honored Contributor

I'd better get there once the humidity breaks.