Honored Contributor

Hobby Lobby Christmas - 50% off

Today I browsed the store while I waited for a friend to pick up her framing pieces.

The entire selection of Christmas is 50% off -- I was surprised because the Fall is 40% (not much left).

I saw so many nice things in fact, the black & white buffalo check pieces are really nice.  I bought a cute dance ornament for GD.  

The Christmas tree selection and "accent" pieces make you want to buy it all😉.  

I must say I was impressed🙂.  But, tomorrow hitting the stores which are my "downfall" Old Time Pottery, Big Lots and Bealls outlet they have such nice things at great prices. (I'll try my best to not put a thing in my cart🙈).  I'll blame my cousins who are here for a few days they love to shop but the one loves thrift stores.  Who knows what we will find😊😊

Super Contributor

Re: Hobby Lobby Christmas - 50% off

Have fun on your shopping day! 

Esteemed Contributor

I got some gingerbread figures...picks and a couple small trees for 50% off...

I always find something I like there....

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It seems crazy to me that Christmas stuff is already 50% off & Halloween isn’t here yet. I understand that Christmas things are put out earlier & earlier; just surprised to already see a deep discount.

Honored Contributor

I've never been there (I admit I don't go often) all Christmas is about 40 to 50 off--all the time. 

Honored Contributor

Hobby Lobby does have frequent sales of 40-50% off on merchandise.....and with the Pandemic and since the store was closed for awhile I suspect they want to get people back in their stores, so the sales may be even a tad early or even more frequent....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 

I love Hobby Lobby such wonderful merchandise!!! Glad you found some things and had fun shopping! Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt 

We shopped all day was more fun to enjoy a day with her -- we stopped for lunch and stayed 2 hours and just chatting!!!

Neither of us bought anything but a fun enjoyable day🙂🙂

Frequent Contributor

Just went there Wednesday. The 50% off drew me in. They have a great selection of just about everything I wanted. I'd been waiting since July for some snowmen of Valerie's but cancelled those after seeing what HL had online and hightailed it over there. As much as I like Valerie, 3 months is too long to wait and her prices are getting pretty steep.

Valued Contributor

I made it to a Hobby Lobby in a neighboring town today.

The place was overrun with Christmas shoppers.  

It was so very nice.  Everyone seemed to be having a good time. 

I love that store.