QVC Community

Here's my Christmas tree!

[ Edited ]

Alberti - community tree.JPG

Now that Thanksgiving is over, I wanted to come back and share the final picture of my Christmas tree that I promised you. It makes me so happy! Prince Charming and Coco are wagging their tails in anticipation of their stockings being filled with treats!

Everyone around the Q is sharing photos of their tree and I hope you will share yours with me.

Now off to make a turkey sandwich lol…

Honored Contributor

Re: Here's my Christmas tree!

How very nice!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Wowsers, that is one gorgeous tall tree . . . I'd be too afraid to decorate any higher than the 6' mark . . . congratulations Alberti, another winner!  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

LOVE that tree!  You do good work all the way around...  your tree, your presentations, etc...   You are a many trick pony!!!

Respected Contributor

Very lovely!  Wishing you a happy holiday!

Denise
Honored Contributor

Really pretty. Now you can you come decorate mine? LOL!!! I was going to put ours up this weekend but the tree is in the attic. We had an ice storm & DH could not get his pickup door open to move his truck to move my car out of the garage so he could get into the attic. I should have thought about it before it started with the freezing rain.

Honored Contributor

That is gorgeous.  I also love the stockings hung by the chimney!

I hope one of those presents has my name on it.  LOL

Honored Contributor

Stunning!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Respected Contributor

Spectacular!  Love your decorating/design talent.  Your home is lovely...Have a wonderful holiday.

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Honored Contributor

I love how you've made traditional so glamorous.  Simply wonderful.  It goes without saying that Coco and Prince Charming are a lucky pair.  Thank you for sharing this, Alberti.

Merry Christmas to All and to all a Good Night!                            

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.