Esteemed Contributor

Re: Help with Valerie’s slim trees

I just have the 3 foot glistening tree and love it.  You won't be disappointed.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bikerbabe  Deciding which to get mainly depends on the type of lights you like.  Also, growing up, we always had Scotch pine Christmas trees, either real or artificial, so I guess I am more drawn to the pines than the other varieties.  Both of Valerie's slim trees look pretty to me, though.   I hope you love whatever you get.  

Respected Contributor

I have three of Valerie's glistening pine trees and just love them. They are beautiful and I am very happy with mine.

Trusted Contributor

I purchased the 9' Glistening Tree and it's absolutely stunning. I think I am going to get the Revolving Stand this year. It would add to the Glistening effect. I am not a fan at all of LED lights. So that is something to think about. I prefer incandescent lights. I have seen nothing out there that comes close to how gorgeous the Glistening Tree is. Different and Unique.

Occasional Contributor

I have this in the 3 foot and it has not even lasted the season. Half the lights burned out today.Disappointed!