Honored Contributor

Help with Valerie’s slim trees

I am thinking about getting one of Valerie’s slim trees for my bedroom. I’ve been looking at last year‘s version, the glistening pine, and this year‘s version, snow lit twinkling. I’d like to get your thoughts on the two different trees because I can’t decide which to buy!
Honored Contributor

Re: Help with Valerie’s slim trees

[ Edited ]

@bikerbabe wrote:
I am thinking about getting one of Valerie’s slim trees for my bedroom. I’ve been looking at last year‘s version, the glistening pine, and this year‘s version, snow lit twinkling. I’d like to get your thoughts on the two different trees because I can’t decide which to buy!

@bikerbabe  I highly recommend the glistening trees...we have 5! Two are the 5'...one clear, 1 multi and 3 of the 3'...1 clear and 2 of the multi.

I've posted many pics the past couple of years of them. If you want me to repost them, let me know.

Personally I don't care for the snowy version with the LED lights and prefer the retro incandescent lights of the glistening trees. I'm sure @SHOPR could add some of her thoughts too since she just recently bought one of the 5' glistening trees.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Did you notice the Glistening Pine has incandescent lights.  The Snow Kissed has LED.  That would be a deciding factor for me because I prefer incandesent.  
Both are slim so that doesn't enter into the decision.  

I think the Snow Kissed with the LED lights looks more realistic. 

It would be tough for me too.  Personally, I'd look for a realistic looking tree with incandescent lights.  Depends on what YOU like.  

I know that doesn't help you and probably shouldn't have offered my two cents.  

Honored Contributor

Thank you!
Yes I have seen the lovely pictures posted in this forum but I’ve still been undecided, LOL!
My poor brain did not realize that the snow lit version of the tree has LED lights. Hmm.... I do usually prefer the look of incandescent. Thinking some more. 😂
Honored Contributor

Oh my, get the one with incandescent lights! You won't regret it.

Esteemed Contributor

GLISTENING TREE, BEAUTIFUL!

Trusted Contributor

I put the glistening pine in my family room last year just as a tree by it self as part of my Christmas decor  with no decorations.  It's really a beautiful tree.

Super Contributor

i got a glistening valerie tree for christmas last year with multi colored lights and i love it. enjoy whichever one you decide on. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bikerbabe I got the 5 ft. glistening one with clear lights last year and it is very beautiful.  Very satisfied with it.  I'm glad I got it when I did because I prefer the incandescent versus led lights.

Hope you are pleased, whatever you choose, and you'll have the plus, I believe, of free shipping!  I paid $18.98 last year for shipping it.

Honored Contributor

@bikerbabe wrote:

@bikerbabe   I have a 3', 5', and 6.50-7' of the glistening, with multi lights, beautiful, and you don't have to put ornaments on if you don't want to as it is full and wonderful just the way it  is. The 5' is in the bedroom on about a 1 1/2-2' table.