Super Contributor

I just found this little guy on clearance and thought he was adorable. I bought two (one for gift, one for me).

I don't have a lot of experience with candle impressions so I'm hoping the quality is good for the price. He was cute enough to take the risk Smiley Happy

Never mistake kindness for weakness
Honored Contributor

@catchersmom

I saw him this AM and thought he was adorable too!

I've had good luck with Candle Impressions, enjoy your hedgehog!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@catchersmom wrote:

I just found this little guy on clearance and thought he was adorable. I bought two (one for gift, one for me).

I don't have a lot of experience with candle impressions so I'm hoping the quality is good for the price. He was cute enough to take the risk Smiley Happy

@catchersmom  I have the squirrel.  CI is the best, long battery life.  I have many CI candles.

Super Contributor

Thank you both very much for your replies! I am excited to receive him.

My daughter's roommate is involved in a type of "hedgehog rescue" program. Sometimes people get them as pets and then don't realize or understand all the special care that goes with them. It drives my daughter bananas because the house must be kept a certain temperature, lots of constant/consistent care, etc. but her roommate does a fine job with them. So the extra hedgehog is her roommate's Christmas gift!

(right now she is fostering a hedgehog that came to her severely obese and not doing well healthwise....he's responding good though to his hedgehog diet plan lol....ironically his name is "Harvey", but was named well before the storm tackling Texas)

Honored Contributor

This is from Home Reflections, not Candle Impressions.  HR makes decent quality items.

Super Contributor

@GCR18 thanks! you are right, not sure where I got candle impressions from

Honored Contributor

That little hedgehog is cute! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@catchersmom

@mousiegirl

He is cute! I have longed for the squirrel for the longest time. I stalk the item number constantly but so far he has never come back into stock. I love squirrels & chipmunks!