Honored Contributor

Re: Have you done any Fall Decorating yet?

Image may contain: people sitting, table, food and indoor

"To each their own, in all things".
Regular Contributor

I decided it was time to stack some pumpkins today....

16CFFB0E-5517-4F45-90EF-A26DA756393F.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Yes, changed the garden flag and added 5 mums on the front porch.   All done.

Esteemed Contributor

Usually wait until October to do Fall.  We are still in the high 90's and I still have my Americana decor up. I do not decorate for Halloween anymore.  But my fall will be October and November...long enough I think.

Respected Contributor

I've done a little......a vignette on my kitchen island.

2845-RT.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Was so inspired by other posters as there are 2 threads abt Fall decorating , that I just bought 2 large containers of  tricolored  mums  to put on my front porch in my blue urns . I hung my fall wreath on my front door and added an American Flag. I'm planning to dig out my mini pumkin lights to  wrap around  the top of my urns.

Respected Contributor

New candle from HomeGoods....smells so good.

Candle #2.jpg

Honored Contributor

well, as much as I would love to get into the Fall spirit ... today would have been the perfect day nice sea breeze BUT I only got as far as getting the containers out.

I was shocked since I haven't pulled anything but the outside things out in 2 years (due to work inside house being done) when I saw 4 containers...it's going to be like opening a present since I can't remember what I have!

Plus, I've picked up a few things along the way, including the Temptations table runner which is beautifully done!

If tomorrow the spirit moves me I might start...then again, I'm having my kids for the week and their family.  We are heading to Universal for Halloween nights (ugh) and a few day trips so would like to have at least outside done!

Trusted Contributor

@Regal Bee 

Pretty as always!

Valued Contributor

Do you ever carefully pack away decorations, mixed up together, and then can't find them later the next year? I have several tabletop pumpkins and Autmn signs I hang up inside and out, and can't find them. I'll have to tear the closet apart, I guess. Smiley Frustrated