Honored Contributor

Re: Have you done any Fall Decorating yet?

@crazycockermom wrote:
I ordered a trio of Desert Steel pumpkins and put them on my hearth so I wouldn’t have to find room in my storage area. It’s so hot here it feels weird to put fall stuff out. But I hope to change my front door wreaths this weekend, then will put more out later this month.

@twinsister
I have those little ivory pumpkins. So cute and easy to find a place for anywhere.

Which color squatty did you get? I have the ivory squatty and orange tall. Would like more as they are very nice.

@crazycockermom   Zulily sells them.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl
Thanks!
Esteemed Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:
I ordered a trio of Desert Steel pumpkins and put them on my hearth so I wouldn’t have to find room in my storage area. It’s so hot here it feels weird to put fall stuff out. But I hope to change my front door wreaths this weekend, then will put more out later this month.

@twinsister
I have those little ivory pumpkins. So cute and easy to find a place for anywhere.

Which color squatty did you get? I have the ivory squatty and orange tall. Would like more as they are very nice.

@crazycockermom wrote:

@twinsister

@crazycockermom - I got the ivory squatty.  Would also like to get the smaller Desert Steel pumpkins.

Honored Contributor

I'm "thinking" about it but it's another 🔥🔥🔥today.  Even though, it's cool inside I need to be in the mood & right now, I'm too hot just thinking about going up in attic to get those containers & going thru them🥵🥵.

Maybe by November it'll cool off🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻😉😉

03002272-5849-4475-8411-8DC4E65C0D22.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

I am doing some fall cleaning and purging but have put out a few fall things and will continue to work on it throughout next week.

Respected Contributor

I have my decor up inside my house and I'll put the outside decor up at the end of September. (Hopefully the weather will be cool and stay cool by then)

Honored Contributor

I am gathering things together, takes forever.  Last night I couldn't sleep, kept getting ideas and had to write them down, lol.

Valued Contributor

Yes inside only. I'm waiting for more hurricanes to pass before doing the outside.

Respected Contributor

I put Fall wreaths on th doors. Pumpkins and candles are out. We bought mums for outside. They are not blooming yet. Not enough sun yet I guess. Bought another for my brother and his wife. Three different colors in one pot for their anniversary. Really nice. When ours bloom the color will be a surprise. This is the last year for surprises 

Honored Contributor

Where did you get the truck?  It looks huge.  Love it!