Respected Contributor

Have to share this chuckle...

with you ladies who will understand.

I've read snide posts in the various anti-CIJ threads here where we're being told to go outside and enjoy summer, bragging how they're going out in the pool with their kids or grandkids (like we can't enjoy CIJ and summer).  Well, my grandsons and I went out to get in the pool and after about 5 minutes the wind suddenly kicked up, the sky turned pitch black and BOOM goes a rumble of thunder.  Guess mother nature wanted me inside watching CIJ!  LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: Have to share this chuckle...

@Buck-i-Nana wrote:

I've read snide posts in the various anti-CIJ threads here where we're being told to go outside and enjoy summer, bragging how they're going out in the pool with their kids or grandkids (like we can't enjoy CIJ and summer).  Well, my grandsons and I went out to get in the pool and after about 5 minutes the wind suddenly kicked up, the sky turned pitch black and BOOM goes a rumble of thunder.  Guess mother nature wanted me inside watching CIJ!  LOL

@Buck-i-Nana  Too funny!  Just a sign from above.  lol

Esteemed Contributor

LOL.  That's all the excuse you need to stay in and finish off CIJ.

I've done more than my share of outdoor stuff this CIJ month, actually more than most people, I'd guess.  It IS actually possible to do both. 

Trusted Contributor

@Buck-i-Nana wrote:

Oh, I'm a huge fan of the anti-CIJ posts.  They crack me up.  They tell you to go outside, but they can't change the channel and watch something else, because they are so wrapped up with watching QVC 24/7. 

Esteemed Contributor

With my personality, I am the opposite of argumentative, although my husband may tell you otherwise.  I try my best to avoid the anti-anything threads.  Y'all enjoy them for me! 

Respected Contributor

@SHOPR - I try.  Today though, I gave in to my more sarcastic instincts (an old boss called it my New York attitude lol) and had a little fun poking at the whiners.....

Valued Contributor

Ha, I was just logging on to ask if anyone, other than me, has had enough CIJ.  But it looks like everyone else in enjoying it.   I think I'll turn on some music and bake a German choc cake from scratch.  

Honored Contributor

@StephaniM wrote:

Ha, I was just logging on to ask if anyone, other than me, has had enough CIJ.  But it looks like everyone else in enjoying it.   I think I'll turn on some music and bake a German choc cake from scratch.  

@StephaniM I can do both, watch and bake a from scratch cake, multi-tasking. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@StephaniM wrote:

@StephaniM  I'm wondering if you'd mind sharing that German chocolate cake with us CIJ folks.  JK  lol

I find other things to do when the shows are on that I don't want to watch which is pretty much everything but the Home or Holiday shows.  I, too, wish the Q would stop doing all day  shows about any products and give us a variety of products every day.  But, as long as they make money, which is every business's goal, nothing will change. 

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

With my personality, I am the opposite of argumentative, although my husband may tell you otherwise.  I try my best to avoid the anti-anything threads.  Y'all enjoy them for me! 

@SHOPR  You're just being nice because they shipped your set of embossed scrolled Reindeer.  LOL 

I got an email on mine that said they would keep the order for about two weeks and if they couldn't fill it they would notify me that it had been canceled.  They have never notified me when they canceled a back order, I just check on them and see that they've been canceled.