Esteemed Contributor

Re: Have to share this chuckle...

@lucymo wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

With my personality, I am the opposite of argumentative, although my husband may tell you otherwise.  I try my best to avoid the anti-anything threads.  Y'all enjoy them for me! 

@SHOPR  You're just being nice because they shipped your set of embossed scrolled Reindeer.  LOL 

I got an email on mine that said they would keep the order for about two weeks and if they couldn't fill it they would notify me that it had been canceled.  They have never notified me when they canceled a back order, I just check on them and see that they've been canceled. 

Hey now, @lucymo! Watch it! LOL.  

Actually, when I last checked two hours ago, my reindeer were still in process and cancellable.  I'm not much better off than you at this point because it shouldn't take this long.

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

With my personality, I am the opposite of argumentative, although my husband may tell you otherwise.  I try my best to avoid the anti-anything threads.  Y'all enjoy them for me! 

@SHOPR  You're just being nice because they shipped your set of embossed scrolled Reindeer.  LOL 

I got an email on mine that said they would keep the order for about two weeks and if they couldn't fill it they would notify me that it had been canceled.  They have never notified me when they canceled a back order, I just check on them and see that they've been canceled. 

Hey now, @lucymo! Watch it! LOL.  

Actually, when I last checked two hours ago, my reindeer were still in process and cancellable.  I'm not much better off than you at this point because it shouldn't take this long.

@SHOPR  Well, I'm not going to get upset about it, it is what it is.  At least we can laugh about it.  I really thought yours would have shipped by now and hoped it would anyway. They say when they started to pull the order they discovered  they didn't have any inventory.  How do they figure how many is left when the hosts says how many is left?  It sounds like a guessing game to me.  Post back if yours ships, OK.  Fingers crossed for you.

Valued Contributor

Impressive!  

I wish i sh I could share the cake with everyone, I certainly don't want it in my house!  

Enjoy 

Valued Contributor

I wish I could share this cake, I guess I'll have to eat it all by myself😇

Honored Contributor

@StephaniM wrote:

Impressive!  

I wish i sh I could share the cake with everyone, I certainly don't want it in my house!  

Enjoy 

@StephaniM. I'm sure we would enjoy it too.  It would be fun to visit and eat cake that I know would be delicious.  I used to make them very often but stopped for some reason.  I guess I just got lazy.  Smiley Happy