Honored Contributor

Re: Have You Purchased The Kringle Express Gift Bags?

OK, I waited to address this (which I already have....but will once again).

My daughter told me not to because I'm not in a good mood and still in a lot of pain.

From everything I posted some of you found it necessary to say such negative things about my grandchildren.

Some of you are just unreal.  

I didn't say my grandchildren aren't grateful for what I give them...never did I say that.

Unlike many teenagers these days they don't even make up lists; and when I insist they then make it so easy all I have to do is to click on it.  The package then goes to my daughter

Then SHE wraps them with my name on it. 

I show up at Christmas and they unwrap my gift, which is already there.

I think it's terrible that out of all of these comments you find it necessary to talk about how ungrateful my grandchildren are.

I honestly believe what I've said here before.....that there are other people here who have a lot to offer, but don't post because they don't want to encounter some of the rudeness one encounters here.

Esteemed Contributor

I love these bags and they are all I use now.  The only thing I don't like about them is that they put too many plain ones and ones for other occasions in with the collection.  Also that package with only 25 or so sure is skimpy for the same price.

Frequent Contributor

@PA Mom-mom   I get the bags year after year and love them for bulky items which are difficult to wrap and when I am desperate and running out of time to wrap.  They look very nice.  I wish they were all holiday.  I find I don't use all of them, especially the bottle bags.  They come flat in a very thin box which is easy to store before you need them!  Happy Christmas in July!

Esteemed Contributor

@PA Mom-mom  I love them. My dh thinks they're the best thing since sliced bread. I've always enjoyed wrapping presents in an artful way; however, there are times and certain items that these bags are perfect for. I broke my leg a couple of years ago and these bags saved my bacon, so to speak. 

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Regular Contributor

Great point!!!  25 bags with bonus tags. would be much better!

Respected Contributor

@PA Mom-mom   I have never purchased these bags but they don't appeal to me, on the whole.  Don't know anything about the quality.

If you have a Christmas Tree Shops store, they have wonderful bags of all kinds for a very reasonable price. I shop for them early in the season when the selection is best. They usually cost a dollar and under and are simply gorgeous. Heavy duty and many of them are foils..........gorgeous.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @Regal Bee  for the info about Christmas Tree Shops. I've never been to one, but there is one located about an hour away. I could do a twofer, because our closest HL is only a few minutes away from the Christmas Tree Shops location! Time to plan a trip!