Honored Contributor

Have You Gotten A Christmas Catalog Yet???

[ Edited ]

With almost 90 degrees in  September,  my mind isn't on ordering Christmas papers and other items from Current Catalog who always had the cutest animal stationary  years ago.

I did run into two perfect jewelry items for my DIL and they're on the way.

Honored Contributor

Re: Have You Gotten A Christmas Catalog Yet???

not specifically christmas, BUT.......i DID get 18 catalogs yesterday. i was quite surprised there were that many. it usually doesnt happen until around november. maybe retailers are getting a head start?

i am pretty sure my mailman hates me......LOL

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Not a catalogue, but it has been Christmas at Hobby Lobby for a couple of weeks.

Esteemed Contributor

Yep, my Bronner's catalog came this week. Always fun to browse...

Trusted Contributor

I miss the old Sears Wish Book. Back in the day, they gave free catalogs and the Wish Book was highly anticipated by my brother and I. My mom gave us crayons and told us to pick one thing on each page for our Wishlist for Santa. Needless to say, it wasn’t long before every page was full of crayon marks. 😊Those were the days.❤️

Respected Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

With almost 90 degrees in  September,  my mind isn't on ordering Christmas papers and other items from Current Catalog who always had the cutest animal stationary  years ago.

I did run into two perfect jewelry items for my DIL and they're on the way.

I don't get many Christmas catalogs at all.  But I did receive a catalog selling Christmas cards yesterday.  We hit a new record high here yesterday, 99 degrees.  Christmas is the last thing on my mind.

Honored Contributor

Yes, several, and I’ve already received an order of personalized ornaments, Christmas cards, and next years calendar.    

Honored Contributor

No. Kinda glad too. Come November, I look forward to them.

Honored Contributor

Only catalogs featuring Harvest/Halloween no Christmas catalogs yet....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”