Contributor

Re: Has anyone started to decorate for Valentines Day?

@phoenixbrdAWWWE that is so sweet of your DH !   I don't know what a baja sun trike is but it sure sounds fun !  

Respected Contributor

I add a heart to my front door wreath on 02/14 and a four-leaf clover on 03/17.  I don't use any special decor inside the house for anything until spring/Easter.

Respected Contributor

I don’t celebrate Valentines Day. Can’t stand red, lace or heart decor in my house.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm surprised at the number of people saying they decorate for Valentine's Day; I don't know a single person who does this in my area and had always thought elementary school classrooms were the main purchasers of the little bit of decor I saw in stores. (But to be fair, I, too, am in the "no pink and no hearts" camp, so I definitely wouldn't be paying much attention to available decorations.)

Honored Contributor

@TX YellowRose  Thanks....my feelings exactly!  Look online at Sun Baja Trike....there is an aqua blue one for sale (my husband has a black one), but he has remanufactured the trikes and put motors on them....we can scoot right up hills!  So much fun....and pup has his own basket.  Happy V-day to youHeart

I need to get on it to learn how to post pictures!

@TX YellowRose wrote:

@phoenixbrdAWWWE that is so sweet of your DH !   I don't know what a baja sun trike is but it sure sounds fun !  

Honored Contributor

I have a lot of winter red decor that I put out at Christmas and leave out until Spring/Easter.

I have a garden flag and front door decorations for Valentine's Day and St. Patrick's Day and that's about the extent of what  I do for those holidays.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Super Contributor

Oh dear!  I still have some Christmas things upSmiley Embarassed

Esteemed Contributor

I haven’t put anything up yet but I got a beautiful red runner for my table, going tomorrow to look for a wreath and a candy dish and a decorative piece for the living room. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@loriqvc wrote:

I'm surprised at the number of people saying they decorate for Valentine's Day; I don't know a single person who does this in my area and had always thought elementary school classrooms were the main purchasers of the little bit of decor I saw in stores. (But to be fair, I, too, am in the "no pink and no hearts" camp, so I definitely wouldn't be paying much attention to available decorations.)

Pier 1, Kirkland and HomeGoods have several items for Valentine’s Day and St.Patrick’s Day......looking to make money.@loriqvc

Respected Contributor

My husband asked me to marry him on Valentines so it is very special to me.

I will decorate a bit in a week or so.