Honored Contributor

Re: Has anyone experienced serious quality issues with CIJ Decor figurines?

Return them and post reviews.  I assume your intent here was to warn other customers, those customers are not on this small  board and they won't see any of this.  I buy a couple of VPH Christmas items every year and I have not experienced any problems or disappointments.  However, I've read stories like yours on the Facebook page.  

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chrystaltree wrote:

Return them and post reviews.  I assume your intent here was to warn other customers, those customers are not on this small  board and they won't see any of this.  I buy a couple of VPH Christmas items every year and I have not experienced any problems or disappointments.  However, I've read stories like yours on the Facebook page.  

I have posted reviews and uploaded pictures so that people can judge for themselves what is acceptable.    I've received a couple pieces from VPH collection such as the carved deer with holly, berries and cardinals and it's exquisite.  It seems the lesser "Non Collection" items are the onces with quality issues.  I picked up the Peace Holy Family Nativity - Ivory and expect that to not have issues.  We'll see.

QVC Customer Care

Respected Contributor

It has been hit or miss with Valerie's items for me. Her items that I purchased years ago are great. They have held up well.  With the exception of the folding church mirror which I purchased 2 or 3 years ago, newer items are not so great. Poor quality.  From snowmen figures not being painted well and missing some paint altogether, (i filled in some missing areas with paint myself). Her lighted globes stopped working after just one season.   I enjoy watching her shows. She does a great job of decorating, I'm just leery of purchasing her items anymore.