Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

If you check Harry Slatkin and Homeworx on Instagram you may have already seen his latest photo featuring the new items.  Thought I'd share the link to that photo because the new gingerbread house can be seen displayed between two character canisters on the side table to the left. 

The canisters H211395 are 13-1/4"H x 6"Diam.  Seeing Harry's photo gives us an idea of the size of the GB house.  I was expecting it to be bigger.

HTH!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWSyyaMBbMC/?taken-by=harryslatkin&hl=en

@SHOPR  I couldn't see it and was wondering where it was so went back, squinted, and then saw it, lol.  It is smaller than I would have thought.

@mousiegirl, OK you made me laugh. I have to zoom in to about 200% to see the Instagram pics clearly. 

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

If you check Harry Slatkin and Homeworx on Instagram you may have already seen his latest photo featuring the new items.  Thought I'd share the link to that photo because the new gingerbread house can be seen displayed between two character canisters on the side table to the left. 

The canisters H211395 are 13-1/4"H x 6"Diam.  Seeing Harry's photo gives us an idea of the size of the GB house.  I was expecting it to be bigger.

HTH!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWSyyaMBbMC/?taken-by=harryslatkin&hl=en

@SHOPR  I couldn't see it and was wondering where it was so went back, squinted, and then saw it, lol.  It is smaller than I would have thought.

@mousiegirl, OK you made me laugh. I have to zoom in to about 200% to see the Instagram pics clearly. 

@SHOPR  I couldn't find my giant magnifying glass, lol.

Esteemed Contributor

@lucymo, I'm definitely on the fence about the GB house.  As beautiful as it probably is, and as tempted as I know I will be, if I don't use my GB collection (at least I haven't in a couple of years) then why on Earth would I spend money and add to what I don't use.  I agree with your thought process there, regarding the Slatkin houses you have that live in storage. 

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@lucymo, I'm definitely on the fence about the GB house.  As beautiful as it probably is, and as tempted as I know I will be, if I don't use my GB collection (at least I haven't in a couple of years) then why on Earth would I spend money and add to what I don't use.  I agree with your thought process there, regarding the Slatkin houses you have that live in storage. 

@SHOPR  I have no room for another gingerbread house what with Valerie's, BB, two, and a few others, no storage room and no display room.  The insanity must end at some point, lol, and I say it is now!

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@SHOPR, Can this be us, practicing thoughts of reasoning?  I won't get it no matter how pretty.  I had all of  little trees, etc and I just got tired of using it.  I think I like a cleaner line with lots of greens, garlands, wreaths and maybe more substantial figurals and candle hurricanes.  I guess our taste changing as we go along, or mine did anyway.

Honored Contributor
rea·son·ing
ˈrēz(ə)niNG/
noun
noun: reasoning; plural noun: reasonings
  1. the action of thinking about something in a logical, sensible way.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mominohioshared a link to David V's live (was live) video previewing CIJ items.  In that video, there is a white ceramic Slatkin house below the books and gingerbread house.  Check it out!  It's a fancy house LOL. 

Here's the link to his page.  Scroll down a bit to find the video.

https://www.facebook.com/DavidVenableQVC/

@Marsha2003

@vintagenoel

Respected Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@Mominohioshared a link to David V's live (was live) video previewing CIJ items.  In that video, there is a white ceramic Slatkin house below the books and gingerbread house.  Check it out!  It's a fancy house LOL. 

Here's the link to his page.  Scroll down a bit to find the video.

https://www.facebook.com/DavidVenableQVC/

@Marsha2003

@vintagenoel

@SHOPR I love that white house.  I tried to get a screen shot, but it moves too fast.  The more I look at the white one and the brown one and all of the detail, I'll bet they are priced way out of my budget.  Thanks for the link, though.

Valued Contributor
Oh nooooooo! I thought Harry was on this weekend. He's not on until July 25th? Now I'm going to have to wait. Looking forward to purchasing his candles. Definitely want to try his Fall scents.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Harry's back for CIJ!

[ Edited ]

On Instagram there is a new photo showing FOUR ceramic houses.  There is also a short video showing the octagonal GB house.

https://www.instagram.com/harryslatkin/?hl=en

I love the large gingerbread house.  I know I won't love the price, though!