Super Contributor

Uh oh, there's going to be a Gingerbread house? ! yay! I am in trouble too Smiley Happy. I can't wait! I have missed Mr  Slatkin! 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Harry's back for CIJ!

[ Edited ]

@Marsha2003

@vintagenoel

@ILUVChristmas

@...all interested in the Homeworx items:

Screenshot_20170707-080021.pngI saw the promo and was able to capture one screenshot. 

Esteemed Contributor

Gosh I may have to get the small candles, too, depending on which scents are in the other book choice I saw on Instagram. They are small but adorable.

Respected Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@Marsha2003

@vintagenoel

@ILUVChristmas

Screenshot_20170707-080021.pngI saw the promo and was able to capture one screenshot. 

Just when I was thinking of downsizing all my Slatkin luminaries I have collected over the years, low & behold I have to have this one!  It will be a pricey day for me when his new items are debuted!  

Esteemed Contributor

@BornToShop

I haven't displayed most of my gingerbread stuff in a couple of years, but here I am thinking how this is the prettiest I've seen!

How much do you think it will cost? High probably.

Respected Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@BornToShop

I haven't displayed most of my gingerbread stuff in a couple of years, but here I am thinking how this is the prettiest I've seen!

How much do you think it will cost? High probably.

@SHOPR, betcha it will be around $60 with a couple of candles with it on EasyPay.  I also will be curious if we will receive an advance email announcing his TSV?  I will be stalking my email every hour...lol!  

Super Contributor

@SHOPR Thank you so much for the photo of Mr. Slatkin's new luminary! Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@Marsha2003

@vintagenoel

@ILUVChristmas

Just when I was thinking of downsizing all my Slatkin luminaries I have collected over the years, low & behold I have to have this one!  It will be a pricey day for me when his new items are debuted!  

@SHOPR  Uh Oh, I hope I don't like it,  fat chance, lol.

Honored Contributor

I haven't unpacked my Slatkin luminaries in several years.  I do have the large snowman one that I use most years.  I'm downsizing too but this will be very tempting. 

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@BornToShop wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@Marsha2003

@vintagenoel

@ILUVChristmas

@SHOPR  Uh Oh, I hope I don't like it,  fat chance, lol.

@mousiegirl, I like the shape of this one a lot. But I'm hoping that I can stick to buying candles.  We'll see.  Smiley Happy