Esteemed Contributor

I'm not going to be able to resist buying some of the new deluxe candles.  I am especially excited to try Banana Maple Pancake. 

Harry has been showing some sneak peeks of other upcoming items on Instagram.  So far, the deluxe sets of two are top of my list, but he also has a limited edition scent coming called Smoked Pumpkin Woods that I may have to try. 

Looking forward to watching CIJ when time permits.  I haven't watched QVC in quite a long time. 

Respected Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

I'm not going to be able to resist buying some of the new deluxe candles.  I am especially excited to try Banana Maple Pancake. 

Harry has been showing some sneak peeks of other upcoming items on Instagram.  So far, the deluxe sets of two are top of my list, but he also has a limited edition scent coming called Smoked Pumpkin Woods that I may have to try. 

Looking forward to watching CIJ when time permits.  I haven't watched QVC in quite a long time. 

@SHOPR, Good gawd girl, where have you been ?!?  So great to see you back!  I was just about to email you to make sure you are okay!  I hope you are are doing well, we will be posting quite a bit in the next few months! So glad to see you back ;~)  

Esteemed Contributor

@BornToShop, I have missed spending time here.  I've been busy with 100 different things lately, it seems.  I emailed you (and others) just this evening (nothing exciting or important--just FYI) and I plan to hang out here during CIJ to see what everyone is liking (or not!) and buying. 

O/T but I had to change my password to log back in here.  I forgot my password after a couple of months of not using it, and that is a first for this forum. Cat Surprised  Good to hear from you!  :-) 

Respected Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@BornToShop, I have missed spending time here.  I've been busy with 100 different things lately, it seems.  I emailed you (and others) just this evening (nothing exciting or important--just FYI) and I plan to hang out here during CIJ to see what everyone is liking (or not!) and buying. 

O/T but I had to change my password to log back in here.  I forgot my password after a couple of months of not using it, and that is a first for this forum. Cat Surprised  Good to hear from you!  :-) 

@SHOPR, got your email, much appreciated!  I totally understand being busy, there are days I have to take pause to actually think about what day it actually is, lol.  I am taking a staycation.  I haven't succumbed to CIJ damage....yet....$$$$$

Frequent Contributor

In the 30th CIJ sale promo QVC has been running (starts off with Santa & those two big nutcrackers on each side of the doorway), I saw a beautiful "gazebo-like" ceramic gingerbread house with candy cane poles, a maple pancake candle & a Winter Wonderland candle "book" that has 5 candles inside...wonder if the house or those candles could be the July 25th Slatkin TSV? I'm looking forward to that! 

Respected Contributor

@vintagenoel wrote:

In the 30th CIJ sale promo QVC has been running (starts off with Santa & those two big nutcrackers on each side of the doorway), I saw a beautiful "gazebo-like" ceramic gingerbread house with candy cane poles, a maple pancake candle & a Winter Wonderland candle "book" that has 5 candles inside...wonder if the house or those candles could be the July 25th Slatkin TSV? I'm looking forward to that! 

@vintagenoel  Good sleuthing!  I wish there was a way you could share a screen capture with us.  I know many people posting here would love new holiday-themed candle holders/luminaries.

Trusted Contributor

I just typed Harry's name into QVC's search and he already has three products up!  He has the candles, diffuser bulbs, and ceramic canisters with a candle.

There is also a cute little cartoon commercial on his product homepage.

Getting so excited for Harry!!  I really hope he's a big hit and stays this time around! 

Esteemed Contributor

@vintagenoel wrote:

@vintagenoel

@Marsha2003,

The "books" can be seen in a couple of pics on the Homeworxcandles Instagram page.  They must be very small candles to fit in the box.  Not sure that would interest me.  It would depend on the scent assortment included in each box.  Many scents I can't tolerate, unfortunately, and I don't usually gift candles.  The gingerbread gazebo sounds very interesting.  I may have to start tuning in just to see the promo!  

https://www.instagram.com/homeworxcandles/?hl=en

Respected Contributor

@SHOPR Thanks so much for the picture.  I did try to search for the products, but I didn't find that dinner table shot that shows the books.  I actually like mini candles because I can put them unlit on my window sill and the sun warms the wax for a very light scent throw.  I can't tolerate heavy perfumes.  I would buy more from BBW if they would offer more of their scents in a mini size.

Super Contributor

I just saw the promo with the gingerbread house...it is beautiful!  I'm in trouble. The book with the candles is so cute too.