Trusted Contributor

Just got a box of these pears  (M65811).They had looked so good during the presentation and hosts of course raved over them, but, they have no taste and certainly not juicy or sweet. I 'm just wondering if food items are even returnable.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Honored Contributor

Re: Harry & David Rivera Pears

I get these as gifts from time to time, but they are always disappointing.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

Call customer service and explain your dissatisfaction. It doesn’t have to be rotten or ruined. You just have to say the quality was poor and you are not satisfied.

You are not expected to return food. Any food. You will be instructed to dispose of what is left however you choose, and your full order will be credited, less the shipping cost. 

Honored Contributor

my favorite pears are the COMICE pears that are sold by pittman and davis.

i order several boxes of these for our family and several boxes to give as gifts.

they are always excellent. they are only available for about three months.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Sapphiregal. QVC doesn't  want food returned but if you're dissatisfied , just call CS and they'll return your money.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment