Respected Contributor

Harry Slatkin TSV votive set of 5 candles

Anyone else get the advanced TSV email about ordering the set of 5 votive candles from Harry Slatkin in glass jars that come in a storybook box? Looks so nice. Thing is there is a choice of scents - Holiday Treats; Winter; and Fall Classics. I can't choose just one. Price is $27.48 and won't ship out until Sept 15th due to the hot weather this time of year. 

Here is the details:

Includes five 1-oz scented wax votive candles in keepsake storybook tin

Winter Wonderland: Trim the Tree, Holiday Wishes, Deck the Halls, Merry Merry Cranberry, and Frozen Balsam

Fall Classics: Autumn Pumpkin, Deliciously Apple, Harvest Leaves, Hot Spiced Apple Crumb, and Hot Cider Donut

Holiday Treats: Candy Cane Kisses, Salted Caramel Cake, Sugar Plum Punch, Toasted Vanilla Cupcake, and Banana Maple Pancakes

Clear glass votives with signature decorative label

Approximate measurements: Tin 9-1/2"H x 7"W x 2-1/8"L; Candles 2-1/8"H x 1-3/4"Diam

Super Contributor

Re: Harry Slatkin TSV votive set of 5 candles

I got the email also.  The packaging is beautiful.  I am getting all three choices.  Harry is also going to have a choice of tart warmers and holiday shaped tarts, plus gel melts. I saw it on instagram.  I am in big trouble cause I want a tart warmer, plus that round gingerbread house!

Respected Contributor

@Loveac wrote:

I got the email also.  The packaging is beautiful.  I am getting all three choices.  Harry is also going to have a choice of tart warmers and holiday shaped tarts, plus gel melts. I saw it on instagram.  I am in big trouble cause I want a tart warmer, plus that round gingerbread house!

Oh my! @Loveac You mentioned all those new items and tempting me. I saw the Octagon gingerbread house Harry posted. I can pass on that as I have his previous gingerbread houses from BBW. I am interested in the tart warmers. I am excited for his shows. 

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't gotten the email but did see the item number posted in TSV forum and in the other thread in Holiday forum.  After reading the fragrance notes I may cancel my Fireside/Balsam set of 2 large candles (but keep my order for pancakes/cupcakes set and Autumn set) and either try the Fall TSV, or better yet, get the Smoked Pumpkin Woods candle when it shows up.  The bigger candles are a much better deal per ounce, so I'm hesitant to get the TSV, even though the tins are so very cute.

Esteemed Contributor

@BabyYoda

Since Q has sent out the email could you please list the number.

Esteemed Contributor

@hopi wrote:

@BabyYoda

Since Q has sent out the email could you please list the number.

@hopiH211370

Esteemed Contributor

@SHOPR

@SHOPR wrote:

I haven't gotten the email but did see the item number posted in TSV forum and in the other thread in Holiday forum.  After reading the fragrance notes I may cancel my Fireside/Balsam set of 2 large candles (but keep my order for pancakes/cupcakes set and Autumn set) and either try the Fall TSV, or better yet, get the Smoked Pumpkin Woods candle when it shows up.  The bigger candles are a much better deal per ounce, so I'm hesitant to get the TSV, even though the tins are so very cute.

Love the TSV concept but the candles are so small. The thought of trying all the candles in harmony is enticing but the shape of the tin is not very helpful.  Now I wish I got the large ones on free shipping day instead of waiting to see what the TSV was.

Honored Contributor

@hopi wrote:

@SHOPR

@SHOPR wrote:

Love the TSV concept but the candles are so small. The thought of trying all the candles in harmony is enticing but the shape of the tin is not very helpful.  Now I wish I got the large ones on free shipping day instead of waiting to see what the TSV was.

That's what I did.  I'm getting four of these for gifts.  It's a little more than I normally spend for gifts for the people I intend, but I think it makes a better gift than the three wick.  Yes, the candles are much smaller, but for gifts I like getting a variety of scents and the presentation is nicer.

Honored Contributor

I use to get those emails but for some reason don't anymoreSmiley Sad

Regular Contributor

I purchased the Fall and Winter yesterday on 5 easy pays.  I tend to get tired of the big candles so the small votive will be perfect for my needs.  I'm also excited about the melts, can't wait for Tuesday.