Trusted Contributor

Re: Harry Slatkin Candles!!!

@emvhhardy 

I'm sorry that you haven't received the candles yet. 

It's funny that you mentioned your husband.  My husband was with me when I had on the presentation of Haunted Woods and he actually told me to buy it.  He said that he really liked the scent description.  lol  We ordered Magic Potion, Haunted Woods and the Haunted Graveyard Pedestal.  We got the pedestal, but no Haunted Woods and that was the reason why we ordered it in the first place.  He loves Halloween and that was supposed to be his "thing" in his office at home.  Oh well.

Since you love the scent, just wait it out.  At least you'll have it for next year!

Honored Contributor

@kittykatkay wrote:

I received all my Halloween candles...

.2 sets of the "Midnight Moon"....(OMGosh, the candle is STUNNING when lit).  The moon shines so brilliant and the scent is absolutely Mesmerizing!!!  I'm glad I got 2 sets of these.

I also got 1 set of "magic potion" and 1 set of "haunted woods" and love them too..  But, my favorite is the "Midnight Moon".

I also received my 2 sets of "apple crumb cake" (I only had one of those left and needed to order more, especially at the sale price and free shipping)....AND I received 2 sets of "candy cane martini".  

I should be done, unless Harry has something up his sleeve that I need to reach in and pull it out, LOL.

Hope everyone is doing well and glad to hear the forums are going to be kept open.

@kittykatkay Hello!! It's been awhile since we have chatted.  Did you get the email from Slatkin about the black Friday special?  It is 3 candles for $60 with $5 shipping.  The Midnight Moon candle is available.  I am definitely ordering it along with Holiday Spice and Glazed Gingerbread.  I have been burning All Through The House and love it.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pecky ......  YAY!!!  I am so glad you are ordering "Midnight Moon" candles.  YOU WILL LOVE THEM.  Be sure after you burn the candle, that you clean out the glass jar and keep it.  That way you can purchased some scented tea candles in glass and put those inside the Midnight Moon candle jars and use them year after year.  The Moon's glow is AMAZING.

I ordered 2 sets and have only burned 1 set of these.  The other set I am keeping for next year (as well as keeping the candle jars on this set too and use with tea candles inside).  Also, about 2 weeks ago, a set of these came up "AS IS" and I got them for $33.75, PLUS I got a set of "as is" haunted woods for $33.75.  AND....both were free shipping....Yabba Dabba Doo, LOL.  I lucked out on both of those, lol.  So...for next year, I have 2 sets of Midnight Moon and 1 set of Haunted woods.  

I know you will love the midnight moon.  I am glad to hear you love the "All Through the House" candles also.  I think we got a great deal on those when we got them "as is".  I just burned that candle earlier this week also.

Thanks for letting me know about Harry's upcoming sale.  I don't order from his website, but it looks like you have snagged some good deals.  Let me know how you like Midnight Moon when you get it.

Respected Contributor

@Pecky ...and anyone else interested...  Go look under Homeworx candles here.  There are 2 bonus buys available.  One is H=231731, "Glazed Gingerbread" set of 2, 18 oz. candles on sale for $ 42.78 and FREE SHIPPING.  (original Q price was $53.00) and they also have another bonus buy in the "Winter Fireside" (same price).

Pecky....did you already order your glazed gingerbread?  I think I will get a set of these at this great price.  

HomeWorx by Harry Slatkin S/2 Glazed Gingerbread 18oz Candles - H231731

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered one set of the "Glazed gingerbread" and I ordered 2 sets of the "Holiday Spice" sets.  The holiday spice set is on sale for $46.98 and FREE SHIPPING.

I love the smell of cinammon and spices and will love this set, I am sure.  Great reviews.  Item #:  H-231728.

As I stated before, type in "Homeworx" because they not only have those 2 bonus buy candle sets, but others on sale and FREE SHIPPING.

HomeWorx by Harry Slatkin S/2 Holiday Spice 18oz Candles - H231728