Respected Contributor

Re: Harry Slatkin Candles!!!

@BornToShop wrote:

@kittykatkay  Which Halloween scent did you order?  I ordered Midnight Moon 4-wick on 8/15 and is out for delivery today.

410369FD-3BE9-467F-905F-977986AE70E7.jpeg

@BornToShop ....YAY, I'm so glad you ordered the "midnight moon" candles.  I ordered 2 sets of those and can't wait to get them.  I love the way the "moon" glows in the video and hope we enjoy them.  I see I am getting those next week.

I also ordered 1 set of the "magic potion" and 1 set of the "haunted woods".  I see those are being delivered today along with 1 set of my "candy cane martini" candles.

Next week, I'll be getting the 2 sets of "Midnight Moon" and 2 sets of "apple spiced crumb cake".

I can't wait.  YAY.

Respected Contributor

@tsavorite ...you are welcome.  I thank @banned again also for posting the TSVs and any changes during the month.

I hope Harry does bring some Christmas candles.  One in particular I love is "Partridge in a Pear Tree".  I only have 1 of those candles left and I am hanging on to it for now, lol.

Respected Contributor

I received all my Halloween candles...

.2 sets of the "Midnight Moon"....(OMGosh, the candle is STUNNING when lit).  The moon shines so brilliant and the scent is absolutely Mesmerizing!!!  I'm glad I got 2 sets of these.

I also got 1 set of "magic potion" and 1 set of "haunted woods" and love them too..  But, my favorite is the "Midnight Moon".

I also received my 2 sets of "apple crumb cake" (I only had one of those left and needed to order more, especially at the sale price and free shipping)....AND I received 2 sets of "candy cane martini".  

I should be done, unless Harry has something up his sleeve that I need to reach in and pull it out, LOL.

Hope everyone is doing well and glad to hear the forums are going to be kept open.

Honored Contributor

@kittykatkay wrote:

I received all my Halloween candles...

.2 sets of the "Midnight Moon"....(OMGosh, the candle is STUNNING when lit).  The moon shines so brilliant and the scent is absolutely Mesmerizing!!!  I'm glad I got 2 sets of these.

I also got 1 set of "magic potion" and 1 set of "haunted woods" and love them too..  But, my favorite is the "Midnight Moon".

I also received my 2 sets of "apple crumb cake" (I only had one of those left and needed to order more, especially at the sale price and free shipping)....AND I received 2 sets of "candy cane martini".  

I should be done, unless Harry has something up his sleeve that I need to reach in and pull it out, LOL.

Hope everyone is doing well and glad to hear the forums are going to be kept open.

@kittykatkay Your Midnight Moon sounds awesome.  What is the scent?  I did end of canceling my order.  Have you seen this cute sleigh that is here for a great price.

Frequent Contributor

I'm still waiting on my set of Slatkin Hallowen candles - Haunted Woods.  They haven't even shipped yet.  I called QVC today and they can't give me an approximate ship date. I will happily wait for them but it's still annoying.  Anyone else having issues?

Respected Contributor

@Pecky .....OH NO.  You didn't cancel Midnight Moon!  It is absolutely STUNNING.  The scent is made up of autumn leaves, fresh pumpkin, dark woods, and ginger crystals.

If you have ever had the autumn or harvest leaves candle from Harry, it smells DEVINE.  It smells like that, but I can also smell a hint of pumpkin and cinammon.  I LOVE IT.

I have burned 1 of those so far (have 3 candles left as I ordered 2 sets of those); I have burned 1 haunted woods (have 1 left..bought only 1 set of those) and I have a set of magic potion.  They all smell good, but the Midnight Moon is the BEST EVER.

What amazes me is the glow from the candle.  The moon is huge and glows so magically.  There are clouds around the moon that also glow and there are tiny bats (that look like birds) flying away from the moon.  I must say that this candle is the most gorgeous one I have ever seen and purchased and, trust me, I have purchased alot of Harry's candles.

I will be keeping these candle holders and clean them out.  I will be placing smaller, glass tea candles inside of them for next year and I bet the glow will be just as magical.

I have seen a couple of times these candles come back here "as is", but as soon as I click on them....they are sold out, lol.  I understand, they are that wonderful.  Well, if I don't get anymore, at least I have the glass candle holders with that beautiful scene that I will use and enjoy year after year.

Try and get a set if you can either if it comes back here or go on his website.

Respected Contributor

@emvhhardy wrote:

I'm still waiting on my set of Slatkin Hallowen candles - Haunted Woods.  They haven't even shipped yet.  I called QVC today and they can't give me an approximate ship date. I will happily wait for them but it's still annoying.  Anyone else having issues?

@emvhhardy .....mine arrived, but it did take longer than usual.  It was worth waiting for though.  I love his candles and especially the "Midnight Moon" one.  Hope you have yours by now.

Respected Contributor

I see on the October schedule for TSVs that they have Harry Slatkin candles listed again.....this time it will be October 21.

It might be a Christmas set....UH OH, lol.

Trusted Contributor

@emvhhardy 

I had advanced orders of Magic Potion and Haunted Woods. I think I placed them in July or August and they were both supposed to ship on 9/20.  Magic Potion shipped about a week later than it was supposed to and Haunted Woods never did.  I saw that it kept popping up on the website, but it was listed as Waitlist.  I imagine it must have been back in stock for a short period of time and then sold out again.  Our orders should have been fulfilled as promised before doing that...

I just cancelled my order last week.  At this point I'm sure they aren't going to come in by Halloween and I didn't even really want them anymore anyway.  I wasn't crazy about Magic Potion and I didn't want to waste anymore money.  QVC has no idea where many of these orders are and they can't provide an explanation that helps.  It wasn't worth it for me.

If you really want the candles, just keep your order status as is.  If they come in before Halloween, you'll be lucky.  If not, you can always use them for next year.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Grade1Teach 

Nope, no sign of my candles.  I'm really diappointed.  I really wanted them before Halloween but it's not looking likely at this point.  I will keep the order for a little longer though.  I got this particular scent last year as part of a set and my husband really enjoyed the candle (way more so than most others that I have purchased).  It has a spooky vibe and is perfect for Halloween but maybe it would work for our gloomy winter days too.  I feel like it will never ship though.  I don't even get updates about it.  It's like it's stuck in no man's land.