Reply
Super Contributor
Posts: 423
Registered: ‎03-11-2010

Re: Harry Slatkin Candles!!!

@World Traveler  Thanks for the reply!  Yes, I agree my nic would be a beautiful name for a scented candle.  By some mysterious but lucky circumstance I was  renamed that name - I was endlesssummer and then one day I logged on and was moonandthestars!  I do love it.

 

 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,402
Registered: ‎02-25-2011

Re: Harry Slatkin Candles!!!


@Pecky wrote:

@whatsmyname  I have had some issues with his 3 wicks and what I do is when the wax is soft I will take a knife and go around the edge where the wax hasn't melted and scrap it out.  It then makes it more even and burns evenly.  I only have to do it once and then it's ok. (I hope that made sense).  With that said I am only purchasing this 4 wicks and never had any issues.  They burn even and the flame is bright.  Around The House smells exactly like BBW Leaves if you ever have tried it.  It has a spicey scent of pear and cinnamon and evergreen.  It smells wonderful.


@moonandthestars ...@Pecky described "All Through the House" perfectly above in her statement.

 

They don't have anymore "as is" left...it sold out, but I have seen Harry Slatkin bring these in around Fall and/or Christmas time.  We will be on the lookout to see if he brings more back in.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,402
Registered: ‎02-25-2011

Re: Harry Slatkin Candles!!!

[ Edited ]

WOO HOO....just received my one set of the "Autumn Pumpkin Patch"....it smells WONDERFUL.

 

Now just waiting on my halloween candles which should ship 21st of Sept., and also hoping to get the waitlist of the gold pine cone pedestal with the candle "autumn pumpkin patch".

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,414
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Harry Slatkin Candles!!!


@kittykatkay wrote:

WOO HOO....just received my one set of the "Autumn Pumpkin Patch"....it smells WONDERFUL.

 

Now just waiting on my halloween candles which should ship 21st of Sept., and also hoping to get the waitlist of the gold pine cone pedestal with the candle "autumn pumpkin patch".


@kittykatkay Yay!! I'm so glad you like your new candle.  My Apple Butter and silver pinecone shipped.  I should get it hopefully by Tuesday.  I am now burning Apple Crumb and my house smells like I have baked all morning.  Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy your candles.

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,236
Registered: ‎10-26-2014

Re: Harry Slatkin Candles!!!

not like i dont have tons  of candles. but bath and body works is having a sale  buy 2 get 2.. i just got 8 more.. im a candle addict. im burning 2 now. one in the hallway and one im my livingroom... smells so good!!

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,402
Registered: ‎02-25-2011

Re: Harry Slatkin Candles!!!


@bonnie f wrote:

not like i dont have tons  of candles. but bath and body works is having a sale  buy 2 get 2.. i just got 8 more.. im a candle addict. im burning 2 now. one in the hallway and one im my livingroom... smells so good!!


@bonnie f ..... I think most of us on this thread are "candle addicts", LOL.  

 

That is a GREAT sale you got.  I was wondering how many wicks these candle have.  I usually only get the 4 wicks and they are more than likely Harry Slatkin candles.

 

Please come back and post....and let us know what candles you are burning in your home.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,402
Registered: ‎02-25-2011

Re: Harry Slatkin Candles!!!


@Pecky wrote:

@kittykatkay wrote:

WOO HOO....just received my one set of the "Autumn Pumpkin Patch"....it smells WONDERFUL.

 

Now just waiting on my halloween candles which should ship 21st of Sept., and also hoping to get the waitlist of the gold pine cone pedestal with the candle "autumn pumpkin patch".


@kittykatkay Yay!! I'm so glad you like your new candle.  My Apple Butter and silver pinecone shipped.  I should get it hopefully by Tuesday.  I am now burning Apple Crumb and my house smells like I have baked all morning.  Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy your candles.


@Pecky ....YAY, you let us know how you like the "apple butter".  Your silver pedestal will come with the autumn pumpkin patch candle and it smells DEVINE.  I ordered 1 set of those and they came in a couple of days ago.  I hope I get my "gold pinecone pedestal"....it's still listed as "waitlist".  If I don't, it's okay, at least I have the pumpkin patch candles.

 

Speaking of "Apple Crumb"....I ordered 2 sets of those back in June when I saw them at an "as is" price.  I burned 2 and have 2 left.....I'm holding off on burning these delicious candles for awhile, lol.  THEY SMELL SO GOOOOOOOD.  LOL.

 

I burned one of the "applewood orchard" candle the past 3-4 days and even though it smell good....the scent doesn't throw as much as some others.  I ordered 2 sets of those, so maybe I will try another and see if it was just that one candle.  But, nevertheless, I like it.

 

I'm burning  "All Through The House" right now...while watching Christmas shows all day today on QVC.  Once these shows are over tonight,  I'll put the rest of this candle aside and burn a fall candle.  I like to burn the candles that smell like Christmas during these shows, lol.

 

Hope you had a great weekend and let us know when you receive your candles.

 

 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,119
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Harry Slatkin Candles!!!

Just got this, burning now...the best!  

                         41C5A31A-113D-4D8E-988C-8C44E5AF45A9.jpeg

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,402
Registered: ‎02-25-2011

Re: Harry Slatkin Candles!!!

@BornToShop .... YAY!!!  I posted I received my set a few days ago.  Yes, the "Caramel Apple Spiced Tea" does smell wonderful.

 

Enjoy and thanks for being a part of this thread.  Let us know what other candles you decide to get.  

Contributor
Posts: 74
Registered: ‎03-09-2020

Re: Harry Slatkin Candles!!!

H227643 arrived to me damaged.  It's sold out so I can't get a replacement. Bummer.  I'm sending it back today.