Respected Contributor

@AlAnn wrote:

Even though we are staying in, we are still getting dressed up as if we were going out to celebrate New Year's.  We are making lobster tails and toasting in the new year with some martinis.

I like your style. Usually that'd be me too...haha...but my mojo came and went this year...probably gonna be lowkey.

At most, I might do a "hi-lo"...sequin jacket on top, jeans on the bottom. Not even sure what we're eating...but we do have a bottle of Crystal to open...however...only I drink champagne and cannot do the whole thing myself!

Ahhhh....first world probs. 😏

Cheers to all. (I just can't get myself to toast "Happy" this year...but still wishing the BEST to all.) 🥂🍾 May there be hopeful, better days ahead.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@AuntG wrote:

@Nightowlz  our paint has the words au lait in the name and it didn't have the pink undertone that some paints do.

@AuntG 

Do you know the brand?

I was going to use a Historic color Filoli Antique Lace which is now called Wheat Toast but after painting a sample on the wall it's not any different color from what I already have. Looks the same. I want a little lighter.

I tried a lighter beige color but it looks almost white.

----- It's Sherwin-Williams @Nightowlz . Fairly light, but there might be a bit of yellow that you want to avoid. It's the pink that I didn't want in our color scheme.

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I have carefully coordinated my sweatshirt and lounge pants, and  they match my slippers. So there!  Happy New Year. 🍹🍸🍾🍺🍷

@QVCkitty1 

Overachiever, LOL!

Just kidding, I love your posts, but nah, I'm in my usual 'thank god that no one can see me' wardrobe......I'm so ashamed.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Image result for happy new year animated images

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I have carefully coordinated my sweatshirt and lounge pants, and  they match my slippers. So there!  Happy New Year. 🍹🍸🍾🍺🍷

@QVCkitty1 

Overachiever, LOL!

Just kidding, I love your posts, but nah, I'm in my usual 'thank god that no one can see me' wardrobe......I'm so ashamed.

@KingstonsMom , As long as you're comfortable, it's all good !  Happy New 

Year !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

With it cold and rainy already and a "wintry mix" in the forecast for tonight ....I made reservations for the favorite part of my couch for the evening........

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Happy New Year ?

[ Edited ]

@Spurt wrote:

With it cold and rainy already and a "wintry mix" in the forecast for tonight ....I made reservations for the favorite part of my couch for the evening........

---- @Spurt Seating is limited to just two people per couch. Thank you for the picture on the football thread of the cat bringing in the New Year. That cat is well dressed. I can't find my tiara.

Respected Contributor

To all posters Happy New Year 🎊🎆🎈,

with health, happiness and prosperity.