Esteemed Contributor

Was not going to order any new items for Halloween, but found these pillows at Big Lots (ordered online).

They have some very cute items.  My only complaint is not all are in the store or can be ordered online.  But these were only $14 each.  I will leave them out all the time.  

GG DEC PILL OUIJA BOARD

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Halloween at Big Lots

[ Edited ]

I love that pillow! I also would not put it away Thanks @Witchy Woman 

Esteemed Contributor

Also bought this one for only $12!  It's quite large and looks like tapestry.

AE DEC PILL PUMPKINS 13X18

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Witchyy Woman : BL always has nice things for fall. I stocked up last year. Stopped in last week and did not see anything that I had to have. Your pillows are cute! I have an unnatural attraction to pillows and textiles in general. Must use control.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Witchy Woman wrote:

Was not going to order any new items for Halloween, but found these pillows at Big Lots (ordered online).

They have some very cute items.  My only complaint is not all are in the store or can be ordered online.  But these were only $14 each.  I will leave them out all the time.  

GG DEC PILL OUIJA BOARD

You know the first thing I thought of when I saw this was a neck pillow for Zak Bagans from Ghost AdventuresSmiley LOL. There are 2 Big Lots close to me, but I have not been in them for awhile. I like this.

Respected Contributor

@Witchy Woman   I love the pumpkin patch pillow!

I bought some Fall pillows yesterday at HomeGoods....couldn't believe it but they had a wonderful selection.

Enjoy yours.

Honored Contributor

Like the pumpkin one, but anything with an eye, gives me the creeps. It goes back to scary movies that always showed an eyeball looking through a keyhole.

Trusted Contributor

@Witchy Woman 

I bought the pumpkin place mats and navy pumpkins to match. I plan on putting an arrangement together with Valerie's chicken for the kitchen table.

I love your pillows too!

46BB926E-CE6C-45BA-8EA0-6FA213F1F0AF.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG 

I'm laughing at your comment about the eyeball....and NOW, I'm creeped out looking at the pillow!

Nevertheless, they are already in place on the chairs and I'll just have to live with being stared at!  Cat LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@ladycos 

Love the arrangement....the rooster is so regal!