Esteemed Contributor

Navy pumpkins?! Uh oh . . .  Smiley Surprised

Esteemed Contributor

Well, thanks to the usual autumn enabling around here, I'm amassing a cart full of goodies, but I thought I'd share this favorite so far: I just found my new doormat! My front door is navy with a white storm door and white trim, and this is the perfect way to let people know they're about to enter a house full of punkinz...  Smiley Very Happy

"Welcome" Pumpkin Doormat, (18" x 30")

Contributor
I Love Big Lots! I bought a throw pillow but it is navy blue with orange on it. I am waiting Not so patiently for their Christmas items to be online. I want a few more Starry Night things and Elegant Wonder collections too.
Esteemed Contributor

@cocamp 

Have you checked their online offerings?   They are adding holiday items frequently.

Also, I had to make a return to my local store and they were filling in their holiday collections. 

So many cute items!

Super Contributor

Okay...... so this pillow is giving me the creeps.  Yikes.

Respected Contributor

I did receive the red truck with the xmas tree and I could not get the battery case open and then the wires inside became undone so any lighting is a lost cause!

The truck is cute though and I will keep it, too much trouble to send back. I have it close enough to wrap some of the fairy lights I got here so I will do that. I may try to cut the tree out and put other stuff in there for different holidays.

I got a real pretty wreath that has a little red pickup truck on it that I will put on the front door and it was much bigger than I expected.

I ordered 2 of the Glitzhome glass pumpkin vases that are also sold here but I got a much better price with BL and they are gorgeous! 

https://www.qvc.com/Glitzhome-Crackle-Glass-Short-Round-DecorativeIndoor-Pumpkin.product.H387006.htm...

like this one but in blue and light green. 

Esteemed Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 

I have a big lots 20 minutes from my house.  I order mostly online, but if I have a return, I go to the store.

Last week, I stopped by to return a Nutcracker cookie jar that had sloppy paint.  No one in the store (it was early).

Too bad you had to wrestle with the truck.  So annoying.

Those glass pumpkins are beautiful.  I may have to make a trip to the store next week Cat Happy

Respected Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@luvmyteddy4 

I have a big lots 20 minutes from my house.  I order mostly online, but if I have a return, I go to the store.

Last week, I stopped by to return a Nutcracker cookie jar that had sloppy paint.  No one in the store (it was early).

Too bad you had to wrestle with the truck.  So annoying.

Those glass pumpkins are beautiful.  I may have to make a trip to the store next week Cat Happy

I had a store that was close but it closed and the other store is further away. I'll just keep the truck, it is cute.

I got this wreath yesterday and it is large and very nice with the red truck on it. I can't wait to hang it.

9-20-20 glass pump & wreath 003.JPG

9-20-20 glass pump & wreath 006.JPG