Esteemed Contributor

In case anyone is interested, a new Scrub Daddy set for the winter holidays was just added to the inventory on qvc.com:

https://www.qvc.com/Scrub-Daddy-Set-of-9-Holiday-Shape-Flex-Texture-Sponges.product.V37548.html

Valued Contributor

@bluehost wrote:

Do these work any better than "regular" sponges? They are cute, but I'll NEVER see these in the stores I shop at. Hard enough to find regular, square medium sized sponges.

they did not work for me but they have them at walmart

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Since they don't last as long anymore I took advantage of BOGO last week at Publix.

I bought a mix of Scrub Daddy & Scrub Mommy.  I haven't tried the "mommy" yet but for the price couldn't resist!

Regular Contributor

I was skeptical about Scrub Daddys until I actually bought one and used it on my glass top stove.

It cleaned better than a regular sponge and I didn't need to use any special cleaner on the glass top - just water.

I just bought 3 of them from Amazon for 7.99.  Good price I thought.

Honored Contributor

Re: Halloween Scrub Daddys

[ Edited ]

@bluehost wrote:

Do these work any better than "regular" sponges? They are cute, but I'll NEVER see these in the stores I shop at. Hard enough to find regular, square medium sized sponges.

@bluehost   I think they are much better than a regular sponge because the surface is rough for scraping plates.  I usually get the Scrub Mommy, rough on one side, smooth on the other. I buy them here or at amazon, wherever the deal is best.

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

When this line first came out, they were really great and long lasting. 

About two rounds in and QVC and the vendor managed to cheapen them to the point they crumble after just a day or two. And dummy me, I tried several times, but they were never the same again.

Never again for me.

@Mominohio   Wow, I havn't experienced that, thank goodness, maybe it was a bad batch.