Respected Contributor

We stopped jack o’lanterns when trick or treaters stopped coming. They go to other places now. All I put out are some mums now and hope the moose don’t eat them.

Guy down the street has lots of decapitated bodies, blood, chainsaws, etc that he decorates with. I am always so glad that they are down by Christmas

Super Contributor

@Hooty  Yes, I always enjoy an occasional trip through Big Lots but there isn't one close by so I end up browsing online. 

@traveler

Oh those really scarey, creepy houses freak me completely out.....I know it's not real but it still scares me to death. LOL

Trusted Contributor

Pier 1 too!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Halloween/Fall Lovers

[ Edited ]

I finally made it by Big Lots today.  They had a good selection of two different color themes for fall decorating--traditional oranges/earthtones and ivory/dusty blue-green.  I saw metal 2-candle lanterns pre-decorated inside and out, ceramic pumpkins and luminaries, glass pumpkins, pillows, signs, and resin (or foam?) pumpkins.  Halloween was barely out in this store.

A few things were tempting and good quality, but I couldn't think of a place to add any of it to what I already have.  Some of it looked sloppily made also.  HTH.