Frequent Contributor

Hallmark Movies and Mysteries

Christmas movies are starting tonight on the Hallmark Movies and Mysteries channel!!! Anyone else watching? There's some I haven't seen before that I'm looking forward to.

Honored Contributor

Re: Hallmark Movies and Mysteries

Unless they are going to show some new 2018 movies I have probably already seen them all. LOL!!!

I have so much stuff saved on my DISH Hopper & external hard drive that I will never have time to watch it all.

I don't even turn on the TV anymore until after DH comes home from work. 

It's nice having some peace & quiet.

Super Contributor

Gonna have to if want to keep cool with heat wave hitting the North East !!!

7 + days of 90's !  C'mon Winter! make an appearance already!

Trusted Contributor

Best of both worlds for me! I can enjoy the CIJ holiday movies and then go out and about and soak up the summer sun. Not a fan of winter weather. 🌞❄️

Honored Contributor

We don't get the Movies and Mysteries channel, and I'm bummed about it too! LOL

@IdahoMom

I'm hopping a plane in an hour, and coming to your house to watch! I'll bring the Christmas cookies and the hot chocolate!

Esteemed Contributor

@IdahoMom Yep, I'll be watching when I can. I don't care if they are old or new, as long as they have a Christmas theme and SNOW!

Honored Contributor

I don't have the Hallmark channel either.  I love Christmas all the time  Heart.

Valued Contributor

For those who don't have either the Hallmark, or Hallmark Movies & Mysteries channels, a lot of Hallmark movies can be seen on Youtube. Some you have to pay for, but a lot of them are free.

Honored Contributor

@IdahoMom wrote:

Christmas movies are starting tonight on the Hallmark Movies and Mysteries channel!!! Anyone else watching? There's some I haven't seen before that I'm looking forward to.

I am watching and loving them.

Although, I must confess we are under an extreme heat warning so I am eating ice cream too.