Honored Contributor

Re: e: Hallmark Christmas Movies 2017 News

He is handsome without the beard, and in this picture, many moons ago, woweeee!

Image result for victor webster pictures

Respected Contributor

Re: Hallmark Christmas Movies 2017 News

Enjoying all Hallmark I can get but agree that “borrowed Hearts” and “Trading Christmas” two great “non” Hallmark.
Respected Contributor

"Trading Christmas" is a Hallmark original movie, & it's so good!

I watched "Dashing Through the Snow" last night on DVD. Even though I usually like the lead actor in Hallmark movies, this one was a DUD. The script was so bad, & so silly & stupid that I found it hard to watch until the end. 

Smiley Surprised

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

He is handsome without the beard, and in this picture, many moons ago, woweeee!

Image result for victor webster pictures

That WAS a while back! He's still gorgeous....looks to be in his 40's now. He's a good actor, too. 

Honored Contributor

The Christmas Train was good.  I wasn't wowed by it.  Especially the end.

I didn't read the book, so I don't know how much they changed it.  David Baldacci was tweeting with the Hallmark cast and brass last night.

The next Hallmark Hall of Fame movie will be The Beach House in May with Andie McDowell.  Based on a series of books by Mary Alice Monroe.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

The Christmas Train was good.  I wasn't wowed by it.  Especially the end.

I didn't read the book, so I don't know how much they changed it.  David Baldacci was tweeting with the Hallmark cast and brass last night.

The next Hallmark Hall of Fame movie will be The Beach House in May with Andie McDowell.  Based on a series of books by Mary Alice Monroe.

I recorded The Christmas Train and will watch it today.  I really like Dermot Mulroney.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Super Contributor

I enjoyed the Christmas Train it's one of the best this year, so far I've seen all the new movie's except another from the HMM (Bramble house Christmas). The other movie I've enjoyed is (Christmas Homecoming). As of now from last year through what has been aired so far. (Journey back to Christmas) is my favorite for the past 2 years.
Trusted Contributor

Most of these movies are filmed a year before they are released in order to get the winter vibe.  I notice there are several currently in production for next year.  For Christmas 2018, Hallmark proudly presents:

Five Gold Rings - Mary simultaneously dates four different men at Christmas time who are unaware of each other’s existence.  In one week, she receives marriage proposals from all four.  Just when she thinks she has figured out a solution and managed her charade, her husband discovers her infidelities.

Good King Wenceslas - A handsome prince from a mythical European country travels to America to find his bride before his 21st birthday, at which point his identical twin brother, born minutes after him, will claim the throne.  He travels to Boston where he falls in love with a beautiful, young blind woman. The two soon become engaged and return to his kingdom to claim the throne.  The prince’s evil twin brother impersonates him, impregnates his brother’s fiancé and tries to convince their mother, the queen, that the young couple should be executed for bringing shame to the kingdom.

The Christmas Cardinal - Lucy is having a hard time with the recent loss of her father.  She notices a beautiful cardinal greets her every morning on her kitchen windowsill.  She begins telling the cardinal stories of her father every morning over her coffee and eventually begins to believe the cardinal is the reincarnation of her father.  Lucy shares her belief with her neighbor who reaches out to Lucy’s mother out of concern for her mental health.  Lucy’s mother attempts to institutionalize her, but she doesn’t count on a special little witness who shows up to court to testify on Lucy’s behalf...

Holiday Probation - Wendy’s daughter, Emma, is a problem child who misbehaves in school, pulls pranks on her elderly neighbor, and tells her pastor that her mother is a drunk.  Wendy reaches her breaking point and publicly spanks Emma when she destroys the Santa display in the local mall.  When a cell phone video of the spanking goes viral on social media, the police show up and arrest Wendy for child abuse.  Wendy is sentenced to probation and ordered to play Santa in the mall while Emma is placed in foster care where she is victimized in the many ways which she had previously hurt others.  

The Chrsitmas Cure - Chelsea is a free-wheeling and fun-loving executive whose wild ways are about to catch up with her.  She drinks too much at her office Christmas party and wakes up the next morning with only a blurry recollection of the previous night’s events and a note on her nightstand that says “Thanks.”  After an awkward day at work full of her colleagues avoiding eye contact and whispering behind her back, Chelsea starts to develop an itch and discovers a rash.  Her doctor diagnoses her with a rare rash that can only be cured from a salve created from the DNA of the person who infected her.  If she does not get the cure by Christmas Day, she will have to live with the rash forever.  She embarks on a journey of self-discovery filled with laughs, tears and an itch that only one man can scratch.

Honored Contributor

@TenderMercies  Is this a joke???  These definitely aren't Hallmark movies.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

@TenderMercies  Is this a joke???  These definitely aren't Hallmark movies.

@NickNack Yes, it seems that Hallmark is taking a direction next year!