Respected Contributor

.....on Evine!

They have some nice collectibles - Mark Roberts fairies, Karen Didion Santas, Mackenzie Childs.

I am in so much trouble. Last night I ordered all the Connemara Marble Nativity pieces from Q and the last "as is" Waterford hurricane. 

Today I ordered two Santas and the Royal Doulton gold plated flatware set from Evine. 

And it isn't even Christmas in July here! I think I need to back away from the computer.

Super Contributor

Re: Halfway to Christmas.....

Nice but too expensive for me.   I glanced at their Williraye Studio and found a Santa for $90 + shipping $8.99.  Then went to Williraye and the same item is $31.50.....many others at discount prices...happy shopping

Respected Contributor

This hour, they are showing their TTV which is Lionel Trains Choice of Mickey Mouse or Polar Express RTP Large Gauge Set for $69.99.  Even though I don't have a need or the room for one, watching them brings back so many childhood memories!Cat Very Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Respected Contributor

@doolie wrote:

Nice but too expensive for me.   I glanced at their Williraye Studio and found a Santa for $90 + shipping $8.99.  Then went to Williraye and the same item is $31.50.....many others at discount prices...happy shopping

Yes, I agree that a lot of the items are too expensive. I compared the Santas to Amazon and Evine had the better price. I like Mackenzie Childs stuff but it is too high priced for me. And just shoot me if I start collecting something else.

Honored Contributor

I've been watching on and off.  It's a dark rainy day here, so it's a nice change of pace.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@froggy Thanks for the heads-up! Lots of eye candy, but to rich for my blood! However, I'm enjoying it thoroughly!

Honored Contributor

@Pandalady

Hello friend

Not to derail this thread. I’m not able to type your name into notifications because of the underscore. I have missed you and hope you are well. 

Hugs and blessings, 

🦋

Respected Contributor

@butterfly123  You are such a sweet friend!  Thank you for asking about me.  I am feeling much better and have been posting a little more since school is out now!  I always appreciate your kind thoughts and words and am glad to call you friend!

Many hugs and blessings to you!

Panda

I'm not short...I'm fun size!