Trusted Contributor

HSN item just arrived at my home and OMG....BEAUTIFUL!!!

Alison at Home Glass & Metal Jar with String Lights
ITEM 766-512
Price: $39.95

I ordered 2 in Copper, 1 in Ruby. When I placed the fairy lights in them and darkness took over (they have timers), I could not believe how simply beautiful these items are! The pictures do NOT do these items justice: heavy mercury glass that are etched, a wonderful base that can support other items (the jar can be used with other items), the lights can be used with other items, but the magic is when the sun sets. Even DH and my SONS commented they look like something from a magical land.

Great for your home year round or as a Christmas gift. I'm buying and shipping these out to a few special people now that I see how well made and magical they are!!!
"Coming to ya from Florida"
Honored Contributor

Re: HSN item just arrived at my home and OMG....BEAUTIFUL!!!

[ Edited ]

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

@Desertdi   You are 100 percent reliable on providing us with pictures of the mentioned items.  Many thanks. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CoffeeNut wrote:

@Desertdi   You are 100 percent reliable on providing us with pictures of the mentioned items.  Many thanks. 

@Desertdi  100% agree!! Thank you SO MUCH for inserting the picture as I have no idea how to do it. I included the item number for that very reason but have to say, the picture really does not flatter this item, lol and no clue what that bar thing is going vertical in the jar... there isn't such a thing in reality.

Thank you again!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FiddleDeeDee     It was the best pic at HSN that I could copy.   The actual presentation photo was excellent, but I was unable to capture it.  di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FiddleDeeDee    

Here's the better photo!!!!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

I really like this! I keep walking around looking for where I could put it! So far, I haven't found anyplace. I need a bigger house so I can collect more stuff!😅

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Trusted Contributor

Pretty - I would put some twinkle lights in them.  Don't know if the lights included have the twinkle option

@Starpolisher I'm pacing my house also, but like you, just can't find a place to put it.

If free s&h was offered, I'd stopped pacing and just order.Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

@yellowrose   I DID place twinkle lights (Valerie's from an order last year, lol) and it's just ......amazing. I collect items in my cart so when it hits $75, free shipping happens. Since I ordered 3, it was free shipping.