Respected Contributor

HSN Fall Home Event Today

[ Edited ]

They are having Halloween shows tonight and a lot of fall/Halloween all day.

Honored Contributor

Re: HSN Fall Home Event Today

@MG Chris,

Thank  you!

Thumbs Up Emoticon - Beautiful Emoji Queen Duvet, transparent png download

Respected Contributor

@MG Chris thanks for the heads-up!

Respected Contributor

My pleasure 👻👻👻🍂🍂🍂

I already bought some things they are showing today. 

The Pumpkins #082-416 are beautiful. 

The projector candles 791-056 are cute and fun.

The tombstone 798-502 is  nice

Honored Contributor

Thanks. I rarely go to that channel but will check it out.
Honored Contributor

I have more than enough Fall and Halloween items.  I just have to get hubby to get the boxes from storage for me.  So, I'll pass.  I watched HSN a lot yesterday.  I really enjoyed their Fall fashion shows.  I got some styling ideas.  I bought a pair of Naturalizer mid calf boots.  

Honored Contributor

Is it me or is this a new bunch of programs  specifically for fall ? I don't remember there ever being so many, but I do like it!! I really like the qults on HSN as TS's and the price is good but I have enough bed toppers. Not a fan of the plastic balls of fake flowers tho---the Berkshire throws were cute---again have way too many --but a nice change in programming. 

Respected Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

Is it me or is this a new bunch of programs  specifically for fall ? I don't remember there ever being so many, but I do like it!! I really like the qults on HSN as TS's and the price is good but I have enough bed toppers. Not a fan of the plastic balls of fake flowers tho---the Berkshire throws were cute---again have way too many --but a nice change in programming. 

Those balls of plastic are awful. I saw an influencer doing her fall porch and she used them. I know some sold out so I am happy for you if you like them but they are a huge no from me.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the head's up. I see HSN is also having 5 flex pay on everything. Imagine that. A special Fall Home event and everything on 5 pay. Be nice if QVC would take note.