Valued Contributor

Lots of new stock added to the HSN website if you search for Christmas Decorations. Several identical items to QVC’s offerings under different brand names including a kaleidoscope tree, mercury glass spheres, and collapsible trees similar to Barbara King’s in different sizes and colors. They have a few rustic lanterns in different shapes that caught my eye. I love this one!

F3B74A2E-3EC2-4383-946F-178518DF7F4A.jpeg

Super Contributor

JMO didn't see anything that caught my eye.   Looked for the lantern but couldn't find....hopefully they'll add more but their CIJ does not ever compare to what QVC has to offer but that's just me.

Valued Contributor

@doolie  I counted about 80 new decor products, at least 20 of which are in their Winter Lane line. If you search “Christmas Decor” then use their sorting system to view “Newest” first, you’ll be able to view the lanterns as well as all the numerous new offerings. 

Respected Contributor

@MaryLamb thanks for your post.  I ventured over to HSN & couldn’t resist this one!!

772BA95D-0B49-47CA-8387-9066047619E0.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@doolie 

Is this the one...item #121-0307

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Super Contributor

@MaryLamb wrote:

@doolie  I counted about 80 new decor products, at least 20 of which are in their Winter Lane line. If you search “Christmas Decor” then use their sorting system to view “Newest” first, you’ll be able to view the lanterns as well as all the numerous new offerings. 

I just never have any luck with any of their battery operated items.  They eat batteries. Winter Lane has great decor and I have bought over the years but have learned if it needs batteries I stay away.

Super Contributor

@Pandalady wrote:

@doolie 

Is this the one...item #121-0307

Yep that's the one. Thank you I finally found it and love it but as I said in a previous post  no battery operated items for me from HSN.  But I do love Winter Lane.

Honored Contributor

@doolie wrote:

JMO didn't see anything that caught my eye.   Looked for the lantern but couldn't find....hopefully they'll add more but their CIJ does not ever compare to what QVC has to offer but that's just me.

@doolie   Have you ever seen the Christmas decor that zulily offers?  A huge variety, beautiful items, where I have bought the majority of items in the last four years, different from Q's, so I shop both places.  HSN used to have some wonderful items, and after Christmas, half off or more, so I bought then, but havn't in years as nothing there appeals to me.

Esteemed Contributor

@MaryLamb, If you get the rustic lantern, please update us on how you like it.  I can't tell what kind of material the wood textured portion is made from.  I wonder if it is real wood veneer, resin, or all textured metal? They need to do a thorough presentation.

Valued Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@MaryLamb, If you get the rustic lantern, please update us on how you like it.  I can't tell what kind of material the wood textured portion is made from.  I wonder if it is real wood veneer, resin, or all textured metal? They need to do a thorough presentation.

@SHOPR  I’m going to see what kind of deal they offer tomorrow. HSN is usually pretty good about Easy Pay and free shipping on events like CIJ, so that will determine if I get it. I bet it’s made of resin. I hope the candle can be removed and replaced with a Luminara. It looks like you could probably remove the candle and glass through the top.