Honored Contributor

Re: HOME GOODS FANTASTIC DEAL

I was there recently and purchased some pretty fall dinner plates and a pot shaped like a pumpkin you can place in the oven or use a bowl. It's beautiful. Also some pricey fall mugs that I got for a steal. I wasn't looking for any of this stuff but purchased it anyway. It was all so gorgeous and such a good deal. Love that store!

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl  Saw one last night with black and white checkered background with Snoopy on it, I think they just put them out since there were a couple more with other characters too.

I passed but was tempted, and just $3.99.  My store had a section in the waiting line area about 5' wide by 4' tall, there must have been 200 assorted mugs, with most of them fall themed, as every hook was full and they were spilling out to the other shelves.  Some really cute frankenstein head ones too.  

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

@mousiegirl  Saw one last night with black and white checkered background with Snoopy on it, I think they just put them out since there were a couple more with other characters too.

I passed but was tempted, and just $3.99.  My store had a section in the waiting line area about 5' wide by 4' tall, there must have been 200 assorted mugs, with most of them fall themed, as every hook was full and they were spilling out to the other shelves.  Some really cute frankenstein head ones too.  

@CAcableGirl2   WOW, my store has nothing like this!  I usually find the brand of mug I love while standing in line, can you believe it, only place I have ever seen these, and it's akward because the line moves, and I am bending over trying to see, lol.

Through the years, I have managed to get a poppy mug which I use all Summer, a poinsettia mug for Christmas, a pumpkin mug for Fall, and now a Jack-o-Lantern for October, all to amuse myself, lol, but they hold exactly the amount of tea I need every morning.

If Snoopy had the black and white checked ears, I would have passed, I only like the black ears, am a Snopopy snob, lol, and I wish Jim Shore would do more with black ears.

There were lots of skeleton heads, picked one up to see what it was as it was hidden, and almst dropped it, eeew, lol..

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl 

Great find!!!!  Enjoy your purchase.....

We have a fantastic Home Goods store not too far from me, and they always have something new and different.....its just fun to browse and they always have something that I just can't resist buying......😃

@Spurt   Resist?  What does that mean, havn't learned the meaning of it, LOL.

Honored Contributor

@Spurt 

If I was home I know he'd get them out!

Right now I'm enjoying beautiful Fall-like weather up North.  I just took a evening walk & savored the cool crisp air!  

Trusted Contributor

Congratulations on your great find, @mousiegirl!  Doesn't it make you so happy when you know you've gotten a good deal?  I hope later you'll post some pictures showing us how you've used them.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl 

Great find!!!!  Enjoy your purchase.....

We have a fantastic Home Goods store not too far from me, and they always have something new and different.....its just fun to browse and they always have something that I just can't resist buying......😃

@Spurt   Resist?  What does that mean, havn't learned the meaning of it, LOL.

@mousiegirl 

😄

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@mousiegirl 

wow! great buy!

I must be "sick" met my younger son for dinner.  In this area, there is Hobby Lobby, Christmas Tree Shop and HomeGoods -- I was so "tempted" to go in these stores ... but I was good🤔

Most likely then I'd have to ship home or get another suitcase😉. The weather here was beautiful & Fall is definitely in the air...I surely miss the seasons living in the South.  

I asked my spouse to bring down my "Fall" stuff from the attic so when I get home next week I can go thru my things. His answer was : it's 98 degrees here are you serious??? Guess that was a big "NO"!

Same here where I live in North GA. Last year we had almost no fall. We had a neighborhood get together in our park on 10-6 and it was 91 degrees. I sure hope we have more fall like weather this year come October.