Frequent Contributor

I was wondering if you can help me find something. On the Christmas show yesterday they had the table lade for dinner .on it they had the TVS.on it and then they had two sliver trees .I just loved them and hunted all of the Christmas item for them but unable to locate them. I was in was not buying anymore christmas things ,I spent a bunch of money in july and more when they had more christmas shows .I restrained my slef yesterday lol.but thiese trees I want .They are probably out of stock but I will remain optimistic. Well if any of you know where they are or if they are still available I surely would appreciate it .Thank you so very much .

Valued Contributor

@blueskys wrote:

I was wondering if you can help me find something. On the Christmas show yesterday they had the table lade for dinner .on it they had the TVS.on it and then they had two sliver trees .I just loved them and hunted all of the Christmas item for them but unable to locate them. I was in was not buying anymore christmas things ,I spent a bunch of money in july and more when they had more christmas shows .I restrained my slef yesterday lol.but thiese trees I want .They are probably out of stock but I will remain optimistic. Well if any of you know where they are or if they are still available I surely would appreciate it .Thank you so very much .

Did you check "Items Recently on Air"? I looked up Valerie's show from yesterday, and found 2 sets of trees.

Valued Contributor

Would you like the item numbers for the trees from Valerie's show?  If so, please let me know, and I will give them to you.

Frequent Contributor

Yes please .thank you so much 

Frequent Contributor

Yes I looked up items recently on air they were not there.They sure we're pretty .Like petals making a sparkle tree . 

Valued Contributor

I keyed in sparkle trees, and these came up:H211559.  They are from Kringle Express, but had 4 bad reviews.

You could also write a message on Valerie's Facebook page and ask her.

Contributor

I saw those also and searched for them online just as you did, but couldn't find them either. Please if you find out that they are available, please post the number for them.

Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

@blueskys Wouldn't you know, I just deleted the recorded version of Valerie's show last night. Anyway, please check "as is" two or three times a week (or everyday, as I do.)LOL

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

Re: HI everyone

[ Edited ]

@blueskys wrote:

@blueskys  Maybe H212641 or H212424 ?

Esteemed Contributor

@blueskys I just flipped through one of the luminara presentations from yesterday and I think I know which trees you were talking about. These aren't them, these are from Grandinroad, but as a perspective for those on the hunt, are they similar to this: ?

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein