Respected Contributor

Re: HAS ANYONE SEEN POINSETTIAS LIKE THESE?

Adorable!

Honored Contributor

Haven't seen any like that, but I do like them.

Honored Contributor

It drives me nuts when companies display items which are not available, along with items that are.  They show you how to use the item that is not available, lol, .  I know Valerie has this issue by using items that people see and want, then she tells them it isn't one of her items.

Honored Contributor

Its unusual to see anything really different in holiday decor.  Apparently all the good ideas have been done already.  These plaid poinsettias are cute but I bet youd have a devil of a time trying to grow them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I prefer my poinsettias to look like the  "real thing"............   (Too dry where I live to buy living plants.)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Its unusual to see anything really different in holiday decor.  Apparently all the good ideas have been done already.  These plaid poinsettias are cute but I bet youd have a devil of a time trying to grow them.

@Kachina624  Lol, if only we could grow plaid poinsettias.  My Mother actually grew a red one to about four feet or so tall, just put it in the ground after Christmas.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl

I found the site you are referring to and it is absolutely a dream come true.  They have such an assortment of items!!  Thank you for referencing them.

BTW those poinsettias are gorgeous.  They have a wonderful selection of poinsettias and it is going to be difficult to make a decision.  Thank heaven I have some time before Christmas.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@hellodali wrote:

@mousiegirl

I found the site you are referring to and it is absolutely a dream come true.  They have such an assortment of items!!  Thank you for referencing them.

BTW those poinsettias are gorgeous.  They have a wonderful selection of poinsettias and it is going to be difficult to make a decision.  Thank heaven I have some time before Christmas.  Smiley Happy

@hellodali  Are you speaking of Factory direct?

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@hellodali wrote:

@mousiegirl

Yes!  They are very dangerous!!  I could look at that site all day (and night).  Thank you again.

Honored Contributor

@hellodali wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@hellodali wrote:

@mousiegirl

Yes!  They are very dangerous!!  I could look at that site all day (and night).  Thank you again.

@hellodali  It was @DecorDiva who posted the name. Smiley Happy  I have shopped at Factory Direct and have liked what I have purchased,  too bad the plaid poinsettia I posted is not there.  I am glad you are enjoying the site, lots to see.