Esteemed Contributor

Re: HARRY SLATKIN - MORE CANDLE STANDS

@Spurt wrote:

@corita wrote:

@Beauty Maven wrote:

Me too -- in fact, I also loved the wood candlesticks used in the set dispays.  He should have his own line of candle sticks for these large candles.  He has great taste, and I bet he would create something beautiful!

-----------------

I am always looking for rich, darkish wood decor items especially candle holders!  In fact, just spent sometime searching the Internet yesterday for some.

I like to use wood items everywhere.  I am not crazy about metallic looking decor.  Hate silver/white colored decor and golden items look cheesy to me!

@corita

Try Michael's and Hobby Lbby for wood candle holders that is where I got mine....  I like to change out the style to give my decor a different look.........

----------------

Thanks, I did search those stores online and nothing caught my eye.  I ended up where I usually end up...Amazon!!

Respected Contributor

I wish they would cut back on Slatkin and Have Valerie sell her soy candles more. I can't take Slatkin nauseatingly going on and on about his scents, oils and powering up rooms. Slatkin seems to have a niche following. I get my candles at Big Lots at a fraction of the price.

Super Contributor

@Reever If anything we need more Harry Slatkin. Real candles, real smell. There is a reason why he was begged to come back. Smiley Happy. I much rather spend money on candles that i can smell while they are burning and smell the them throughout the home or maybe just one room sometimes, rather than waste money on candles that have no scent. I want to smell something besides wax lol! Smiley Happy