HARRY SLATKIN - MORE CANDLE STANDS

i so wanted one of the poinsettia stands to put the today special value on.  But - by the time I saw a presentation they were SOLD OUT!

Valued Contributor

Re: HARRY SLATKIN - MORE CANDLE STANDS

Me too -- in fact, I also loved the wood candlesticks used in the set dispays.  He should have his own line of candle sticks for these large candles.  He has great taste, and I bet he would create something beautiful!

Valued Contributor

I wanted one of those stands....maybe Harry will have time between now and Christmas to do more of them - hopefully.

Respected Contributor

I agree. I think the stands are one of the best things Harry does. The design ideas and possibilities are endless! And the customers seem to love them cause they usually sell out. I'm sure he's working on new ones...and might even bring these back even though they always throw out the line that these are the only orders of the year. Who knows. I do hope QVC is taking note of the popularity of these stands.

Respected Contributor

Check the "as is" section in a few weeks, you might get lucky.

Esteemed Contributor

@Beauty Maven wrote:

Me too -- in fact, I also loved the wood candlesticks used in the set dispays.  He should have his own line of candle sticks for these large candles.  He has great taste, and I bet he would create something beautiful!

-----------------

I am always looking for rich, darkish wood decor items especially candle holders!  In fact, just spent sometime searching the Internet yesterday for some.

I like to use wood items everywhere.  I am not crazy about metallic looking decor.  Hate silver/white colored decor and golden items look cheesy to me!

Valued Contributor

@corita, I love the wood too.  I like the ones that look like the birch tree trunk.  They look beautiful with a candle on them.  I like a more rustic look with a LITTLE bling here and there (but not too much)

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just recieved the poinsettia stand and am returning mine. Last years were much nicer and heavier. I got the pinecone one and it was so rich looking! I got compliments from everyone who saw it. This one didn't wow me. Maybe I should have got the bells one but I was afraid it would look to much like the one I already have. 

Super Contributor

IMG_20180719_133400.jpg

Honored Contributor

@corita wrote:

@Beauty Maven wrote:

-----------------

I am always looking for rich, darkish wood decor items especially candle holders!  In fact, just spent sometime searching the Internet yesterday for some.

I like to use wood items everywhere.  I am not crazy about metallic looking decor.  Hate silver/white colored decor and golden items look cheesy to me!

@corita

Try Michael's and Hobby Lbby for wood candle holders that is where I got mine....  I like to change out the style to give my decor a different look.........

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”