Regular Contributor

H226022 Twinkling Frosted Pine and Berry Tree by Valerie

I just returned Twinkling Frosted Pine and Berry Tree by Valerie because it looked awful, and the glitter was all over me and the house! So, I wrote a review, and it's not there. I cannot find reviews for anything anymore, and for that reason I am not going to order from qvc anymore!  I've had it, too many returns! 

Honored Contributor

Re: H226022 Twinkling Frosted Pine and Berry Tree by Valerie

Five reviews for the 3 foot, 2.4 rating, complaints about too much glitter and snow falling off.  

Appears your complaints are valid.  

Respected Contributor

CtRe: H226022 Twinkling Frosted Pine and Berry Tree by Valerie

[ Edited ]

@Flady1 I just received this tree, and have not yet submitted a review, but talk about a mess !

The box was leaking glitter when DH picked it up at the post office, and when I opened the box, and took one of the sections of tree out, not only glitter flew everywhere, (very fine glitter that sticks to everything making it difficult to vacuum) a fine dust layer ( the flock) coated the surfaces nearby.

It was such a mess...like they just threw a couple containers of glitter at the tree and called it good! Also, it was not easy to get the tree fluffed out enough to cover the gaps and not see the center pole. 

I really wanted a tree with a soft twinkle, but everything else about this tree is so negative, I don't think it's worth keeping.

Very disappointing.

Esteemed Contributor

I hear you.........I bought the white birch last year..........talk about cheap looking and messy.  I could do better with a broken branch from my back yard and spray with white paint.

I was too embarrassed to show - use it.........threw in the trash.  Cardboard box was even disgusting.  No more VP for me.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered the snow kissed 3 ft twinkling slim tree by Valerie H219555 for my bedroom.  I love the shape of it, its nice and full, and has twice the lights as the Frosted Pine & Berry Tree for the same height. None of the snow has come off (second year of use)....but whats odd if you read the Q&A's on the website Valerie's team said all lights are suppose to twinkle, but the problem is all the lights DONT twinkle which would be okay, but they seem to twinkle on just on side....I kept the tree and added a set of lights that twinkle, and as I said I love the shape and fullness of the tree...But the tree wasnt cheap and I am not happy with the quality.....

And whats a big pia is they dont even give you replacement bulbs you have to contact the National Tree Company....gee even Walmart trees come wiht replacement bulbs! Woman Frustrated

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”