Super Contributor

Re: H223263 Set of 3 Sparkling Tree Hurricanes

[ Edited ]

So disappointed. H223263 in midnight was the one and only new decor addition I wanted to make this Christmas. I missed them in July and now I missed them again. I was able to purchase the frost back in July to give as a gift.  I saw that the green and red had come back in stock  ... but no midnight or no frost online.  Sounds like from the posts here that they appeared on and off during the day today... but I thought they might be appearing after midnight tonight. No luck. Can't believe I'm so bummed about missing out on them, but I am.

Honored Contributor

@Coopsmommy wrote:

@mousiegirl 

You can order the frost by calling 800-345-1212 and ordering by item number. I just dialed it and frost is an option even though it isn't showing online. That's how I ordered mine last week.

Haha, we can get determined when we want something. Smiley Happy

@Coopsmommy   THANK YOU!  I just ordered the frost.

Honored Contributor

@Zsazsa wrote:

So disappointed. H223263 in midnight was the one and only new decor addition I wanted to make this Christmas. I missed them in July and now I missed them again. I was able to purchase the frost back in July to give as a gift.  I saw that the green and red had come back in stock  ... but no midnight or no frost online.  Sounds like from the posts here that they appeared on and off during the day today... but I thought they might be appearing after midnight tonight. No luck. Can't believe I'm so bummed about missing out on them, but I am.

@Zsazsa  @Coopsmommy  told me to call 1-800-345-1212 by item number and the color you want, I just did, I bought frost.

Super Contributor

@Zsazsa 

Hurry the Midnight set of pillars is online for ordering now at 6:23 EST!!!

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Coopsmommy @mousiegirl ...you girls are wonderful! Thank you so much! I just got home from work and checked in here and saw your messages ... from a few hours ago... and thought how kind of you to be watching out for me... but I was sure the midnight would already be sold again, by now ... but they aren't ... and I was able to get them... (I actually bought two sets, just to be safe, in case one set came broken!) I am so happy! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! ...for my little Christmas miracle! I can't wait to decorate with them and I will be sure to post a photo!

Super Contributor

@Zsazsa 

Yay, so glad you were able to get them! They are absolutely lovely.

Esteemed Contributor

If anyone is still waiting to pick up these lovely hurricanes, they're currently available in red, green, and midnight (and the frost may still be available via phone order) WITH FREE SHIPPING! I wish I had waited another 24 hours before buying two sets, but I'm happy that they'll be arriving soon...

Respected Contributor

@Coopsmommy   those are beautiful, wouldn't they make a really nice oversized hurricane, like 12" wide x 2' High to set on a hearth?.

Just gorgeous!  Thank you for posting.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

@Coopsmommy   I received the frost, can't even see the trees when lit, and the "red" is not red, it is a wine/purple color, and the insert, didn't realize it had this, is defective in that it rises over the top rim of the hurricane, so both sets are going back, and if the green set, which I havn't received yet, isn't good, back it goes also.  I think that they look cheaper with the plastic bottoms, all in all, cheap looking is a good word for them.  They looked so good in the video.

Super Contributor

@mousiegirl 

Yes I agree that the Frost doesn't show up well. I'm returning those.  The midnight and the green look soooo much better.