Honored Contributor

Re: H223263 Set of 3 Sparkling Tree Hurricanes

@Coopsmommy wrote:

@mousiegirl 

Yes I agree that the Frost doesn't show up well. I'm returning those.  The midnight and the green look soooo much better.

@Coopsmommy   I received the green, and they are nice, except that one is defective with the lining rising above the rim, so back all three sets go, disappointing.

Esteemed Contributor

I received my midnight and frost sets on Friday, and they are a total disappointment. All the plastic and the cheap-looking liner with its visible seam really ruin the overall effect, the fairy lights are flimsy with very sparse lights (and I was surprised they aren't removable as they are in all my other VPH hurricanes), and the overall glow and appearance are blah, especially in the frost version. I had hoped to keep one set for myself and give the other as a gift, but they're both on their way back to the Q. That sure was a lot of anticipation for nothing...

Super Contributor

I received my sets in midnight. I am SO happy! The photos don't depict my 'final' tablescape.... Santa and Mrs. Claus are going to be in our kitchen... but I found the so adorable that I couldn't put them away. I included a photo with the light on and off.

This midnight trio will remain in the living room ... in the end I purchased 3 sets in midnight ...this set and one set in each of my curio cabinets and I was happy with the quality of each set.  I was a little disappointed in the frost set ... I thought the design would be subtle, but it's a little too subtle. So thank you again to @Coopsmommy  and @mousiegirl.  I'm sorry  @mousiegirl and @loriqvc  that you were disappointed. CF5E7342-3A9F-4912-A755-BE42876F2685.jpegD9109587-1AD7-4FC9-8FEE-87D4D201937A.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Zsazsa wrote:

I received my sets in midnight. I am SO happy! The photos don't depict my 'final' tablescape.... Santa and Mrs. Claus are going to be in our kitchen... but I found the so adorable that I couldn't put them away. I included a photo with the light on and off.

This midnight trio will remain in the living room ... in the end I purchased 3 sets in midnight ...this set and one set in each of my curio cabinets and I was happy with the quality of each set.  I was a little disappointed in the frost set ... I thought the design would be subtle, but it's a little too subtle. So thank you again to @Coopsmommy  and @mousiegirl.  I'm sorry  @mousiegirl and @loriqvc  that you were disappointed. CF5E7342-3A9F-4912-A755-BE42876F2685.jpegD9109587-1AD7-4FC9-8FEE-87D4D201937A.jpeg

@Zsazsa   I am so glad you love the hurricanes.  I bought the gingerbread Santa also, but don't remember seeing the girl/lady, not that I would have bought her.  Your arrangement looks so nice. Smiley Happy