Super Contributor

H223263 Set of 3 Sparkling Tree Hurricanes

Hi All,

If anyone is like me and has been stalking the website for these hurricanes to return, they are back in stock!!  I missed them earlier during Christmas in July and have looked for something similar out to retail. No luck.  

I really wanted the midnight and white, but they've only posted green and red so far.

Trusted Contributor

Re: H223263 Set of 3 Sparkling Tree Hurricanes

[ Edited ]

there is a FB group that posted this last night so they got scooped up.   The group is called "Valerie Parr Hill Fans" if you are interested.  I joined a couple of months ago and it is a nice friendly group, helpful and they show their finds and vignettes.

Trusted Contributor

These sold out so quickly in July that I would not be surprised to see them as a TSV next year.
Super Contributor

@avid shopper   Thanks for letting me know about the FB site. 

@Sakuya   I think these would be an awesome TSV. Maybe she could add a cobalt blue as well.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Coopsmommy   Thank you so much for posting, I just bought the red, would also have liked the white.  I only just now realized that they are small, thought they were larger hurricanes, but still pretty.

Super Contributor

@mousiegirl 

All the colors are in stock now, I just ordered the MIDNIGHT! I'vve been dying for those but received the frost and the green the other day and they are beautiful too.

Honored Contributor

@Coopsmommy wrote:

@mousiegirl 

All the colors are in stock now, I just ordered the MIDNIGHT! I'vve been dying for those but received the frost and the green the other day and they are beautiful too.

@Coopsmommy   Still only red and green.

Esteemed Contributor

The green and red ones actually came back in stock within about two weeks after the original presentation and have remained available ever since (they have been on my wish list so I could easily monitor them). I've been checking the page for a few days now since Valerie noted "November" as the time when the other colors could return, and I noticed that the midnight ones have been appearing as a purchase option off and on throughout the day—I bought a set about an hour ago. I have my fingers crossed that the white ones will show up soon as well.

Just keep refreshing that page and check out quickly when you see your color appear!

Super Contributor

@mousiegirl 

You can order the frost by calling 800-345-1212 and ordering by item number. I just dialed it and frost is an option even though it isn't showing online. That's how I ordered mine last week.

Haha, we can get determined when we want something. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

@loriqvc 

The frost can be ordered by dialing in see my previous message to Mousie.