Honored Contributor

H219003 BETHLEHEM GLITTER SPRIGS

Whomever has or had these, did they come with a remote control and did that work well with them?  I know complaints were that they don't stay on with the timre, I am finding that out within the last few days, so if they came with controls, I will search for them, don't remember them.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: H219003 BETHLEHEM GLITTER SPRIGS

@mousiegirl wrote:

Whomever has or had these, did they come with a remote control and did that work well with them?  I know complaints were that they don't stay on with the timre, I am finding that out within the last few days, so if they came with controls, I will search for them, don't remember them.

I have them but no remote.  Once I inserted batteries and made sure they worked I put them away for holiday decorating.  Sorry I can't comment on the timer working well or not.

Contributor

No remote came with them. I ordered five sets and mine were all defective. They started out fine then they started flickering, dimming and after a couple of days the batteries died. 

It it is such a shame because they were pretty and I was excited to get them.

Honored Contributor

I have these also.  Just checked and I ordered them July 21.  Going to try them out soon.  Guess that counts for a return under the "Christmas policy."  I hope so in case they don't work.  I kept the box. I agree no remote.  

Honored Contributor

@Mazie G wrote:

No remote came with them. I ordered five sets and mine were all defective. They started out fine then they started flickering, dimming and after a couple of days the batteries died. 

@Mazie G   I am just now testing, and this is happening with mine also.  I bought two sets of gold, two silver, a black set, purple set, and green set.  I bougt red a year or so ago, and they are fine, but these are definitely defective, good thing I kept the boxes, so when returning, there will be many individual boxes as I don't have a large Q box.

Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Mazie G wrote:

@Mazie G   I am just now testing, and this is happening with mine also.  I bought two sets of gold, two silver, a black set, purple set, and green set.  I bougt red a year or so ago, and they are fine, but these are definitely defective, good thing I kept the boxes, so when returning, there will be many individual boxes as I don't have a large Q box.

@mousiegirl I quickly bought some of last years in AS IS before these started showing up. I would have bought more but they only have green left.

Honored Contributor

@Mazie G wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Mazie G wrote:

@mousiegirl I quickly bought some of last years in AS IS before these started showing up. I would have bought more but they only have green left.

@Mazie G   Maybe they will be tweaked and offered again, really a shame that this issue arose.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Mazie G wrote:

@mousiegirl.  Just put them in any old box.  You dont want to pay postage for each and every one.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Mazie G wrote:

@mousiegirl.  Just put them in any old box.  You dont want to pay postage for each and every one.

@Kachina624   They are defective so I won't be paying for postage.

Super Contributor

No longer have them as they were defective.  No remote.  Hope yours work for a long time.