Honored Contributor

H215623 22" Illuminated Indoor/Outdoor Vintage Mercury Glass Lantern by Valerie

Anyone have these?

Super Contributor

Re: H215623 22" Illuminated Indoor/Outdoor Vintage Mercury Glass Lantern by Valerie

Yes, I have the Red! They are gorgeous!!! When I heard Valerie was retiring them, I ordered a set of the Cream just now. ❤
Education | Sorority Alumna | PGA Foundation | Coffee and Brunch are my thing.
Trusted Contributor

Re: H215623 22" Illuminated Indoor/Outdoor Vintage Mercury Glass Lantern by Valerie

I have the black. I use it for Halloween.  I fell that it's hard to see the twinkle . I had to rotate it around to find the brightest side.

Trusted Contributor

@sweetee2  - I ordered the black lantern and then cancelled it for the very reason you mentioned.  I was afraid that it would be hard to see the twinkle inside.  I really like the oval design and wish she had made a regular lantern like that.  

@mousiegirl  - please report back on how you like yours when you get them.

Honored Contributor

@sweetee2 wrote:

I have the black. I use it for Halloween.  I fell that it's hard to see the twinkle . I had to rotate it around to find the brightest side.

@sweetee2   I first bought the black, then rememberd that I have a set of Valerie's purple lit globes, in addition to flameless candles, so don't need any more light in the small Halloween display, so cancelled, and bought the others to use at other times.