Valued Contributor

H212812 16" Celestial Mercury Glass Kaleidoscope Light Show Tree by Valerie

Watch the video for last years Silver 16" Celestial Mercury Glass Kaleidoscope Light Show Tree - H212812
It was so much prettier than this years. It didn't have those bright lights at the base. I wonder why they changed it.

I'm pretty,but I'm not beautiful.
I sin, but I'm not the devil.
I'm good,but I'm not an angel.
Marilyn Monroe
Esteemed Contributor

Re: H212812 16" Celestial Mercury Glass Kaleidoscope Light Show Tree by Valerie

@SweetSydney wrote:

Watch the video for last years Silver 16" Celestial Mercury Glass Kaleidoscope Light Show Tree - H212812
It was so much prettier than this years. It didn't have those bright lights at the base. I wonder why they changed it.

@SweetSydney - Did you end up keeping any of your trees, or were they all defective? I have to say that the lightshow in my trees looks exactly like the one in the video you're referring to—both this year's tree and last year's tree show the light mechanism at the base (because it would be impossible not to while still allowing light to emanate from it) and have the kaleidoscope cascading upward from it.

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@SweetSydney wrote:

@SweetSydney - Did you end up keeping any of your trees, or were they all defective? I have to say that the lightshow in my trees looks exactly like the one in the video you're referring to—both this year's tree and last year's tree show the light mechanism at the base (because it would be impossible not to while still allowing light to emanate from it) and have the kaleidoscope cascading upward from it.

@loriqvc  I turned my bedroom tree around to the red/blue at the bottom, much less bright than the green light, and the rest is marvelous.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl wrote:

@loriqvc wrote:

@SweetSydney wrote:

@loriqvc  I turned my bedroom tree around to the red/blue at the bottom, much less bright than the green light, and the rest is marvelous.

@loriqvc@mousiegirl
I returned both my Silver trees as defective. They had that red & blue at the bottom and it ruined the effect for me. I expected them to look like the ones from last year. No matter which way I turned them I saw the red &  green.  I wasn't about to waste $80.00  on them. I'm hoping next year they'll improve them. I read a lot of reviews saying they were sending them back.
@mousiegirl
Several people in the forum told they bought the Silver tree last year & it didn't have the colors at the bottom. one person said if it had the colors at the bottom she wouldn't have ordered it. She dug it out & checked it for me and she said it didn't have those bright colors in the bottom.

Marilyn Monroe
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SweetSydney wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@loriqvc wrote:

@SweetSydney wrote:

@mousiegirl@loriqvc
I returned both my Silver trees as defective. They had that red & green at the bottom and it ruined the effect for me. I expected them to look like the ones from last year. No matter which way I turned them I saw the red &  green.  I wasn't about to waste $80.00  on them. I'm hoping next year they'll improve them. I read a lot of reviews saying they were sending them back.

@SweetSydney - Sorry to hear that. I ended up returning my tree that stopped showing red lights at all—I was hoping for an exchange but now that the package has been en route for almost two weeks (GRRRR), the green trees are no longer in stock—but I love my remaining trio of trees. I think I'll finally put them away for a bit when I get out all my pumpkins next weekend, but I have had them on virtually every night and really love them.

Valued Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@SweetSydney wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@loriqvc wrote:

@SweetSydney wrote:

@mousiegirl@loriqvc
I returned both my Silver trees as defective. They had that red & green at the bottom and it ruined the effect for me. I expected them to look like the ones from last year. No matter which way I turned them I saw the red &  green.  I wasn't about to waste $80.00  on them. I'm hoping next year they'll improve them. I read a lot of reviews saying they were sending them back.

@SweetSydney - Sorry to hear that. I ended up returning my tree that stopped showing red lights at all—I was hoping for an exchange but now that the package has been en route for almost two weeks (GRRRR), the green trees are no longer in stock—but I love my remaining trio of trees. I think I'll finally put them away for a bit when I get out all my pumpkins next weekend, but I have had them on virtually every night and really love them.

@loriqvc
Thank you, I was really disappointed. I can't remember who told me in the forum that she bought the silver tree last year and it didn't have the red & green colors at the bottom. I was going to order the green trees but someone said they showed too much blue. Hopefully next year the trees will have been improved. When I read reviews I found out a lot of people were returning them. I'm glad the trees you kept are working well & that you love them.

Marilyn Monroe