Honored Contributor

Re: H212812 16" Celestial Mercury Glass Kaleidoscope Light Show Tree by Valerie

@SHOPR wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@mousiegirl, One of mine is Brinks and the other doesn't state what brand.  You can go to walmart.com, click on My Local Store, which is currently at the top next to the word Halloween.  From there, enter "outlet timer" in the search box below "check stock in this store".  Don't narrow by department.  That will show you approximately what you might find in your local store. Hardware stores probably have them also.  HTH.

I just realized that I have two sets of three timers that I bought here, one hasn't been used yet, we use it for trees and lit garlands which are on the tops of furniture.  They have to be plugged in, I believe, and three items can be on each timer.

@SHOPR  Off topic, and maybe I am the only person who did not know this, but I just ;learned that zulily also charges tax on the shipping, and it is not shown in an order, it is added to the tax on the item, i.e., hidden, without any mention, which I think is deceiptful.  I do know that many places do this, think it is wrong, but it is what it is.

@mousiegirl, I'm glad you discovered that you already have outlet timers that you can use with your kaleidoscope (that's a hard word to type LOL) tree. 

QVC taxes me on s&h, and I noticed the same thing at another website but can't remember where now.  I don't like it one bit, but I suppose we have no choice except not to order. 

Zulily has not yet started charging me any tax at all.  It must vary by state.  I'm sure they will start taxing me soon, though, as most other sites are now doing. 

By the way, I caved and ordered a 16 oz Cheerful Giver Orange Cinnamon Clove candle from Zulily.  Along with my $10 credit, they offered me $2 to sign back up for emails, so it was only $4 total cost.  I decided it was well worth that to satisfy my curiousity with the brand, especially after knowing how you have enjoyed yours, this scent in particular.  :-)

@SHOPR  What a deal!  I hope you like it.  Scents are so personal, but at $4.00 that is less than the Swan Creek samplers at $8. 

When I found the large jar after I ordered at amazon, I cancelled, and received a very nice email from The Cheerful Giver, so the customer service is great.  I really must burn what I have, and I know this jar will last through Fall, and there may still be some left over, as they do last a long time.  I burned it the other day, but my sense of smell and taste is off due to this virus, so have decided to wait another week or so before burning again.

Regarding the trees, I was a bit of a dope the other day after receiving them.  I opened one, and had never seen such a tiny prong before, so decided to wait until DH got home to tell me how to plug it in.  I had not seen the directions sheet, but after a while, found it, then saw that an adaptor was included, so plugged the tree in, beautiful!  It seems to move slower than the tree in the presentation, but that is okay with me.  The lights on the ceiling is the big WOW for me, it is what I love about Luminara.

I have my kitchen Fall decor up now, and after going to bed for a while, then getting up to get something from the kitchen, it is a magical sight to see, with the twinkling spheres, Luminara, lit sequined pumpkins, ducks, gourds, wish I had my bed in there, LOL, or maybe one day I can figure out how to get a small display in the bedroom, no surface for that now.

Respected Contributor

I just got back from my convention in Dallas last night & got to open my tree!  I couldn't be more thrilled!  The below pic captures the intensity and effect of what this tree can do!  Love!  Love!  Love!  

8FCC5545-09CC-49BD-96AD-3F9A6B10ED3F.jpeg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BornToShop wrote:

I just got back from my convention in Dallas last night & got to open my tree!  I couldn't be more thrilled!  The below pic captures the intensity and effect of what this tree can do!  Love!  Love!  Love!  

@BornToShop  What I love most is the show on the ceiling.

Respected Contributor

@BornToShop Wow!!! Thanks for posting the picture.  My waitlist orders are still showing as waitlist so my hope that I might get these is dwindling.

Honored Contributor

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@BornToShop Wow!!! Thanks for posting the picture.  My waitlist orders are still showing as waitlist so my hope that I might get these is dwindling.

@Marsha2003  Maybe Valerie will bring these back since they were so well received, and if people request them.  I hope you get yours, but I havn't had good luck with waitlist, though sometimes I receive something.

Honored Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

@BornToShop  I agree...the tree is amazing. Were you able to put yourself on waitlist for a 2nd tree?

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@Marsha2003  Maybe Valerie will bring these back since they were so well received, and if people request them.  I hope you get yours, but I havn't had good luck with waitlist, though sometimes I receive something.

@mousiegirl@Marsha2003@Susan Louise, I didn’t get in on the waitlist; extremely busy with work, etc but no question this piece will be back next year or you never know, even before the holidays.  I also believe Valerie hears our cry for beautiful plug-in devices which was a BIG deal maker for me and will be going forward.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BornToShop wrote:

@SHOPR, once again Lori Greiner’s cosmetic box is being utilized as a staging prop, lol.  

Esteemed Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

@BornToShop wrote:

@SHOPR, once again Lori Greiner’s cosmetic box is being utilized as a staging prop, lol.  

@BornToShop, So funny, but effective!!!  This is such an amazing projection of color--beautiful!  Ok I know this isn't the same effect in person as a disco ball, but no matter.  I just have to add the song Stayin' Alive to my Spotify playlist.  I'm not kidding. LOL :-D

Respected Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@BornToShop wrote:

@BornToShop wrote:

@BornToShop, So funny, but effective!!!  This is such an amazing projection of color--beautiful!  Ok I know this isn't the same effect in person as a disco ball, but no matter.  I just have to add the song Stayin' Alive to my Spotify playlist.  I'm not kidding. LOL :-D

@SHOPR, I still have my Saturday Night Fever 8 track tape...!!