Honored Contributor

Re: H212812 16" Celestial Mercury Glass Kaleidoscope Light Show Tree by Valerie

@Susan Louise wrote:

@mousiegirl  I completely understand about your excitement over the tree... @BornToShop and I were exactly the same way!  At least we were fully dressed...LOL

@Susan Louise  LOL, barely, I have two items on, like to be comfy around the house in the heat.

Honored Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

@mousiegirl, I had just gotten out of the shower when I saw this!  I immediately ran to my computer only with a towel on ( my dogs were horrified, lol!) & ordered it!  I even have the white sequin trees she showed with it & can't wait to get this!  

@BornToShop  LOL, quit scaring the dogs. But, the most important thing is that you got the tree.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@BornToShop wrote:

@mousiegirl, I had just gotten out of the shower when I saw this!  I immediately ran to my computer only with a towel on ( my dogs were horrified, lol!) & ordered it!  I even have the white sequin trees she showed with it & can't wait to get this!  

@BornToShop  LOL, quit scaring the dogs. But, the most important thing is that you got the tree.  Smiley Happy

@lucymo  LOL!

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains personal information.

Honored Contributor

This tree now has a waitlist...just don't know for how long or for how many...

@BornToShop  (you mentioned in another thread you would have liked to have a 2nd) and anyone else who is interested...

Trusted Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

This tree now has a waitlist...just don't know for how long or for how many...

@BornToShop  (you mentioned in another thread you would have liked to have a 2nd) and anyone else who is interested...

@Susan Louise@BornToShop..Got my order in this morning but didn't get an email about my order. Have been stalking it for almost a week.  Wonder why now they are putting it on waitlist.  Wonder if they have more coming in.  Still hoping I will get one

JPC

Respected Contributor

@Just Plain Crazy @mousiegirl @lucymo @Susan Louise  The tree was on waitlist for a little while when it was first being sold, then it went to sold out, now back to waitlist.  Perhaps the waitlist reflects some order cancellations?  I hope you get yours, JPC.

Honored Contributor

My guess is that they are expecting some returns.  I'm keeping mine because it's gorgeous.  However, I'm not happy about the fact that there is no on/off switch on the unit or the cord.  You have to use the adapter every time.  Poor design, IMHO.

Trusted Contributor

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy @mousiegirl @lucymo @Susan Louise  The tree was on waitlist for a little while when it was first being sold, then it went to sold out, now back to waitlist.  Perhaps the waitlist reflects some order cancellations?  I hope you get yours, JPC.

@Marsha2003...Thanks Marsha.  I never did see it on waitlist.  I will be disappointed if my waitlist isn't fulfilled.  You know how it is that some things you can live without but somethings you just know you "have to have"

JPC

Honored Contributor

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@Marsha2003  I didn't order the tree.  I thought about it and would have if there was a white light option too.  I don't care for the color morphing but my DH does like it so I need both options.  I hope everyone loves theirs.