Esteemed Contributor

Re: H212539 S/6 Faceted Teardrop Jewel Picks by Valerie

[ Edited ]

@lucymo@mousiegirl@Marsha2003@PA Mom-mom@LTT1@tsavorite@DarlingDino,

I ordered one set prior to the show, but I'm not sure if I'll keep the order or cancel.  There was nothing at all that I disliked about them during the presentation.  I just wasn't able to see them close enough for long enough to judge how well they might reflect their surroundings or lights. 

I am thinking of cancelling because I have Slatkin orders and a fall a/d lantern coming up in 2-3 weeks.  I'm trying to pace myself primarily for that reason.  It isn't that I don't like them. 

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Marsha2003  I wonder the same thing about a green tree even after the presentation.  I didn't think they seemed that sparkly but I'll keep my order and take a chance.

Did you order them?

@lucymo  I did, wonder if SHOPR did.  They did seem to take on color, we will see.

@mousiegirl  I think they will be pretty.  I also wondered with that mirror backing if they will be hard to keep the sparkle side out. Oh, well, they weren't that expensive and I'm sure they'll be fine.

I got the holly picks as I love holly shrubs and I hope they will look good, better than that green plastic holly I see in the stores.

Esteemed Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

I ordered one set prior to the show, but I'm not sure if I'll keep the order or cancel.  There was nothing at all that I disliked about them during the presentation.  I just wasn't able to see them close enough for long enough to judge how well they might reflect their surroundings or lights. 

I am thinking of cancelling because I have Slatkin orders and a fall a/d lantern coming up in 2-3 weeks.  I'm trying to pace myself primarily for that reason.  It isn't that I don't like them. 

Hey, if you cancel, I might get my second chance!!

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@SHOPR  Hey, I understand.  I have taxes in November along with insurance in December so I have to remember that too. I didn't order much either and most of us don't need much anyway.

So, if you cancel the picks you  didn't buy anything, right?  There will be lots of cancellations when some people realize how much they spent.

Esteemed Contributor

@PA Mom-mom, If you want to get a set tonight, just enter H212539 into the search bar, and if sold out, keep refreshing.  They were available again just a few minutes ago, and then showed sold out.  That will probably keep happening. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@PA Mom-mom, If you want to get a set tonight, just enter H212539 into the search bar, and if sold out, keep refreshing.  They were available again just a few minutes ago, and then showed sold out.  That will probably keep happening. 

Thanks! I'm still trying to resist. But those demos got me to thinking.....

Esteemed Contributor

@lucymo, That's right.  The only other thing I ordered is the beaded acorn clips lunchtime special.  We have several insurances due in Nov and Dec and property taxes due in Jan.  It never ends!

Respected Contributor

@SHOPR@lucymo@mousiegirl@PA Mom-mom@LTT1

I decided to place an order for the picks before they sold out, but I mostly did it to give me time to think about them.  I'm on the west coast and I usually don't receive my items until a few business days after those of you in the east, so I hope you will review yours when you receive them.

I couldn't tell how much these sparkled when inserted into a green tree because the tree they were using had so many reflective elements, plus Valerie positioned the pick to waterfall outwards.

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@lucymo, That's right.  The only other thing I ordered is the beaded acorn clips lunchtime special.  We have several insurances due in Nov and Dec and property taxes due in Jan.  It never ends!

@SHOPR  Oh, that's right you did get the acorns on LTS.  Good buy on those.  I just bought some brown acorns at HL with 40% off.  It's a small bag of them and also got the metallic ones, just 12 in a package. 

I feel like a zombie tonight so I won't be ordering anything else. One hectic day.  Glad you finally got to watch more. I did enjoy Valerie and Antonella tonight. I didn't buy anything as I ordered earlier.

Honored Contributor

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@SHOPR@lucymo@mousiegirl@PA Mom-mom@LTT1

I decided to place an order for the picks before they sold out, but I mostly did it to give me time to think about them.  I'm on the west coast and I usually don't receive my items until a few business days after those of you in the east, so I hope you will review yours when you receive them.

I couldn't tell how much these sparkled when inserted into a green tree because the tree they were using had so many reflective elements, plus Valerie positioned the pick to waterfall outwards.

@Marsha2003  I am way out West also, and it was seven-ten days before I received most of the CIJ items.  I will post, though you may receive them before I do. Smiley Happy