Super Contributor

VPH spun sugar trees are back, and appear to be available in all colors.

Just be warned if you try to order lol....I attempted to yesterday afternoon and all heck broke loose. I got kicked out of my account (had to log in repeatedly) and also suddenly could not post in the forums, much less stay signed in on the forums (I'd log in, try to post, and it would log me out...over and over).

Went back to my order status and I had ordered two throws that had been shown on TV earlier...and now I had six throws showing in my order status. Fixed that snafu and then attempted to once again add the #$%%^* VPH icy blue trees.....and was promptly logged out again.

Sunday is a big shopping day for me and for whatever reason appears to be a very very bad day for QVC's website.

@lucymo  I have now officially given up on those trees Smiley Mad

Never mistake kindness for weakness
Honored Contributor

@catchersmom wrote:

Just be warned if you try to order lol....I attempted to yesterday afternoon and all heck broke loose. I got kicked out of my account (had to log in repeatedly) and also suddenly could not post in the forums, much less stay signed in on the forums (I'd log in, try to post, and it would log me out...over and over).

Went back to my order status and I had ordered two throws that had been shown on TV earlier...and now I had six throws showing in my order status. Fixed that snafu and then attempted to once again add the #$%%^* VPH icy blue trees.....and was promptly logged out again.

Sunday is a big shopping day for me and for whatever reason appears to be a very very bad day for QVC's website.

@catchersmom  .....and the QVC saga continues!  I went to the spun sugar trees and added the icy blue to my cart without a problem just now at 7:53 AM CDT.  But, I don't use that color so it works for me and you want them and won't work for you, crazy.  If you want them try again now and see what happens. Post back and tell us if you got them.

I'm not home very much on Sunday so I don't know much about what goes on with the ordering.  My Reindeer from Valerie's 9-26 show just shipped so will definitely go past their EDD. I ordered them as soon as they were available to order.  I don't know what kind of schedule they use to ship orders.

Honored Contributor

@catchersmom wrote:

@catchersmom  Wow, unbelievable what you have gone through lately with the Q.  I would be beyond fed up!  I hope there won't be any more glitches.

Super Contributor

@mousiegirl @lucymo  After the events of the past two days I feel really small for complaining about something so insignificant. A tragedy really puts things in perspective, you know?

Anyway, I'm good now and honestly am "ok" with not getting those trees. I really don't think I want them any more lol....that ship has definitely sailed.

thank you both Heart 

Never mistake kindness for weakness
Honored Contributor

@catchersmom wrote:

@mousiegirl @lucymo  After the events of the past two days I feel really small for complaining about something so insignificant. A tragedy really puts things in perspective, you know?

Anyway, I'm good now and honestly am "ok" with not getting those trees. I really don't think I want them any more lol....that ship has definitely sailed.

thank you both Heart 

@catchersmom  After all the trouble we've had nothing really calls my name right now.  But I'm sure this too will pass.  Smiley Happy

I'm sorry the icy blue spun sugar trees caused so much trouble.  The bad thing is you don't even have them.

You are so right that now our order problems  seem so small compared to the horrible happenings in Las Vegas.  And also in TX, FL, Puerto Rico and Mexico.